three tops one after the other

Londonbear

As guys who have read my posts before would know, lining up fuck and go tops is a favorite thing of mine to do especially if I can make it work just before my partner gets home. This happened perfectly yesterday late afternoon. Now I cant usually hook up from BBRTS, as most guys in London who use it are only looking for drugs and chem sex parties, and I hate chem sex as nobody gets to shoot a load. But yesterday was an exception I got an oink on BBRTS from a guy I didnt know and it turns out he was working around the corner and when he finished his meeting he needed to get off. He walled around to my house, and I sucked him hard, and he pushed in with the help of some lube. I needed that lube as this guy had girth, really thick and the same thickness all the way down the shaft, and needless to say it felt good. He had obviously been thinking about blowing his load for a while as he didnt last long and was soon shooting two days worth of thick cum into my ass. I would have licked him clean, but he said he was too sensitive after he shoots, pulled up his pants and was on his way.

Next I messaged the local muscly Australian Asian guy and luckily he was on his way home from work and was busrting. Less then 20 minutes later he was balls deep in the first guys cum and pounding a second load into me. Its the second of his loads I have had in a week, so its good he is becoming regular.

Then right on time my partner came home, and found me perfectly pre lubed for his cock and gave me such a hard intense fuck that I was literally pinned down to the mattress when he finally came.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4