Laxer party

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

Friday night football player  buddy jr. invited me to a party that one of the lacrosse team guys was having. His dad has been traveling in Asia for work for a month, so to make up for him not being home on his birthday him mom let him throw a party.  His house is a typical laxer mini mansion with a BMW and a ranger rover in the driveway.  A bunch of the lax MILFS hang out up stairs drinking wine and the party was down stairs in a finished basement man cave kinda thing.  They didn't serve alcohol, but there was a bar, and no effort was made to lock up, hide or even put away the booze or the beer, so all night guys just helped themselves.  If the milfs came down and caught you drinking they took your keys. Pretty soon Jr who was my ride and a bunch of the other guys got their keys taken and the party turned in to a sleep over.  Jr. was really popular with the MILFS he was fresh meet to them. One spilled some white wine on his shirt and he had to take it off so they could wash it for him. So they have his keys, his shirt and their all hanging out talking about how great his boy and 6 pac are.  I'm told this happens all the time.  he eventually ends up MIA with the guys mom.  

The party gets a little rowdy before bed time, being the only wrestler there a couple guys want to try and take me down. I drop one that is just being a jerk to get it over with. The birthday boy also wants a go, but because its his birthday and hes kind of hot we roll around for a bit wrestling in our boxers.  He gets a raging boner in his boxers before i finally pin him. He heads to his room quick before anyone notices.  He has a gf but never fucks her as his lax buddies were raging on him. When she gets horny they take a break and one of his laxer buddies hooks up with her and then they get back together.  By now 4 of his buddies have fucked his gf.  I sneak up stairs to his room where hes hiding his boner waiting for the swelling to go down.  I've got my own semi just looking at it. we chill for a bit then start some playful touching, soon im rubbing his crotch and hes following along. I start sucking his dick for a bit and stop, sure enough he returns the favor. we switch back and for and 69 for a bit. I cum 2x in his mouth. After I swallow his load i kiss him with my mouth still tasting like cum.  We cuddled for a bit and then I head downstairs before someone comes looking for me.  As I'm leaving his room. I see Jr cat like trying to sneak out of the master suite. Still shirtless but with his hair wet straight out of the shower and a huge grin on his face and some scratch marks on his back.  

I like the storyline but can you give us more setup details so it feels more realistic. Think about us all jerking off while reading your story, slowly building up with details you like as we edge. Then help us squirt. I want more. Keep it up. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tristian
On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Daddyph said:

Can I take a turn bouncing on your cock while you tell me the story ? I hope it’s a long story  !!!😈

Looks like your actually not that far away 😉  haha maybe if its not long enough I have to restart from the beginning

On 2/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, tristian said:

Looks like your actually not that far away 😉  haha maybe if its not long enough I have to restart from the beginning

I knew you were my kind of man ! You can restart your story with me as many times as you want 😉 !!!

Guest tristian
37 minutes ago, Daddyph said:

I knew you were my kind of man ! You can restart your story with me as many times as you want 😉 !!!

I just gotta get the prep thing figured out. nope not too far