Pregnancy by Sperminator 2

After reading the incredible "Pregnancy by Sperminator" on Breeding Zone, I thought for sure Spermpig had made it all up.  Since Craigslist shut down their personals a while back, I figured there was no way I would ever be able to find Sperminator.  But the story made me so horny I just had to look, because I love the thrill of the risk of taking loads so much.  Unfortunately for me my internet search skills are very good, because I eventually did find Sperminator's ad on another site.  I thought to myself "OMG, this just can't be real".  But curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't help but respond to the ad, figuring it was just a joke put there by someone from this site that had read the story.

Much to my surprise the next day I found a reply from Sperminator waiting in my inbox.  Of course he lives in a different city, but I had some leave I needed to take before the end of the fiscal year anyway so I booked a plane ticket and a room at a nice hotel near the airport.

Once I had arrived and checked in, I sent a text to the number he had given me and a few minutes later received a reply.  I texted back the hotel address and my room number, very horny with anticipation.  I never thought my deepest, darkest fantasy might come true, but here I was prepping my ass and getting ready for his arrival.

It seemed like an eternity but it was probably really less than 45 minutes when I heard a knock on my room door.  I let him in and true to the description in the story he was a very large but well built black man and he was wearing a shirt and grey sweat pants.  I could already see that even soft his package left a large bulge and I couldn't wait to see it up close for myself.

I told  him that I'd seen the story online and knew I needed to have him stop my biological clock.  He told me to get down and suck him to get his cock ready to impregnate my ass.

At his command I dropped to my knees and pulled down his sweats until his dick was free, nearly to his knees and not even hard yet.  Spermpig was definitely not exaggerating.  I set to work on it, but didn't have any more luck getting even half of it in than Spermpig did.  I did manage to get it up to full mast, and it definitely had to be around 13" and 7+" around in the thick part.

As I got down on all fours on the bed he warned me that I was definitely going to be walking funny for at least a week and I had no doubt that this was indeed a dick I would never forget.

He told me that since I was such a chaser already he wouldn't let me ride it first, but since he was feeling generous he would go slow at first until my hole was fully stretched out.

He got up behind me and adjusted my position to line up his big torpedo shaped dick at my hole and I could feel his well lubricated head start to press against my hole.  I couldn't believe I was really doing it, letting a big poz dick fuck my neg hole and maybe impregnate me.

But it was definitely for real as his big dick started to make entry stretching my sphincter as wide as it ever had been.  And I'd been
practicing with the largest black dildo I could find in order to try to get my hole prepared for this monster dick.  But like Spermpig, my hole was definitely not ready.  It felt like I had a fireplace log being forced into me as he forcefully but slowly stretched me out to accommodate his girth.  When the wide part started to stretch me he grabbed my hips firmly and increased the pressure.

I was hoping that I would be lucky enough that it would take at least two or three times for my ass to get knocked up, but true to Sperminator's reputation my pregnancy test came back positive the first time.

I really had to have that big dick again though and figuring that he might not have an interest in fucking me again once I was pregnant I got on my computer and made up some fake negative test results. I was able to arrangedto meet him two more times before he figured it out.  He was a little upset at my deception, but said he understood why I wanted to keep getting fucked.

Even though my ass is now ruined, I still crave for his big dick to pump his seed into me but somehow now that I've been knocked up the thrill is gone since there isn't the risk of getting pregnant anymore.  What gives me a thrill now is thinking about spreading the gift to unsuspecting tops.

Edited by drscorpio
Inserted link, removed 3 dozen hard returns
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...