Jump to content
kinkedboy

Dirty Jocks / Undies

Recommended Posts

Who else here loves dirty / musky jocks & undies.
 

No scat just sweat, piss and cum stains.

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes!  I have a bulge fetish and love nuzzling my face into a nice brief or jockstrap bulge and taking an good sniff of that wonderful aroma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kinkedboy said:

Who else here loves dirty / musky jocks & undies.
 

No scat just sweat, piss and cum stains.

 

Same here..just piss and cum gains...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a top I get off on ass smell.

I love it when a bottom wears underware over a jock so I can finger their ass through the material and sniff their ass smells when I’m fucking them in their jock.

 

A few bottoms crusing do this when getting loaded , to catch the cum as it leeks out , many tell me they sniff them when the wank at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a lover of musty sweaty jocks and briefs- not like the’ve been dragged through a sewer but worn for a long run, or a hard workout or a hike on a hot day. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much better than the smell of a jock strap that's collected a fuckload of sweat and cum. I have a jock that's crusted up with about a dozen loads. 

Give me a rugby team's jocks after about a week of practice:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jz48811 said:

Not much better than the smell of a jock strap that's collected a fuckload of sweat and cum. I have a jock that's crusted up with about a dozen loads. 

Give me a rugby team's jocks after about a week of practice:)

 

On 1/23/2020 at 12:11 AM, ChaserCurious said:

Yes!  I have a bulge fetish and love nuzzling my face into a nice brief or jockstrap bulge and taking an good sniff of that wonderful aroma

 

On 1/24/2020 at 5:57 AM, HairyJake said:

I’m a lover of musty sweaty jocks and briefs- not like the’ve been dragged through a sewer but worn for a long run, or a hard workout or a hike on a hot day. 

Deffo for me... I am going to get slated here, but I actually steal used underwear, from the Gym and yhe swimming baths, especially if I fancy the bloke.

Btw, i also roumage through people washing baskets of the dads and sons and sniff and jerk into them in their bathrooms and put them back for washing.

Once I looked after my neighbours house, he was hot  and I would have had him.whilst  they  eere away. I wore most of his underpants from his drawer for two weeks, folded them and put back used in his drawers for him to wear when back..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Other #BBBH Sites…

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.