Finally got selected for Rough Stock Roundup

Guest rawbro

IM JUST BACK FROM GETTING BRED HARDCORE AT ROUGH-STOCK ROUND UP IN VERMONT ALL WEEKEND & IT WAS AWESOME. 

I was the star mare at this month’s round-up at Rough Stock in Vermont. Upon arrival through 5.5 hours of driving through a blizzard to get from my home to Newberry, Vermont, I was stripped down, blindfolded, tied over a couch and four very hung stallions tag teamed me. Each dropped a load and the owner dumped a second load in my ass. (He likes me!)  I was then introduced naked and full of cum to the other 12 guys sitting around playing with their cocks. It was almost 1am and I was exhausted after a full week of work, driving, getting bred but there was an older daddy sitting on display holding court and he had the juiciest cock yet. I couldn’t resist. After saying hi and exchanging names with all, I picked up his HEAVY cock, dropped to my knees and said “May I?” to which he said, “That’s the last time you have to ask.” And I dove down onto his cock. It was big but I am good with big. I sucked a deep throated load out of him, swallowed it all and went straight to bed. 

I slept til 12:30pm on Saturday. 

I’ll write up Saturday in a separate post…

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

I had a blast at the one I went to in June of 2019. I stayed there for several days and enjoyed sexual use throughout the day as well as blindfolded use during the events itself. Just be aware of this before you go (and I say this as a guy who grew up in South Florida): You are going to Vermont and it's going to be cold. Even in early June when I was there it was cold at night. The owner is very hospitable (he and an other guy and I went out to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant in a nearby town the first night i was there) and the B&B where it all takes place is very nice and the grounds are beautiful (at least in June--can't vouch for what winter looks like). It's a very different vibe from a horsemarket though as you are out in the countryside with a bunch of guys. As long as they are hypersexual like I am, you'll be fine. I think my favorite highlight of my stay that wasn't the Roundup itself, was doing a large toy demo for some of the guys with a fellow bottom who was super loose like me. They were fascinated we could so easily take such large stuff. Later that night when hands and penises were inside us, they understood. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...