super bowl

twoguyssssss4fun

Guest CuriousDallas

Mahomes could breed me raw anytime he wants. He’s from East Texas and was pretty well known in the state when he played HS football. Have you seen his body too? Holy fuck..hot as shit! Good him shirtless and you’ll see. I’d also breed him if he’s down.

Guest tristian
On 2/3/2020 at 7:31 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Mahomes could breed me raw anytime he wants. He’s from East Texas and was pretty well known in the state when he played HS football. Have you seen his body too? Holy fuck..hot as shit! Good him shirtless and you’ll see. I’d also breed him if he’s down.

I have a thing for football guys and their uniform. But yeah Mahomes is HAF I'd tell him fuck me till his dick fell off. Also love his ass.  would totally mount that 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 11:31 PM, CuriousDallas said:

He’s one of those guys whose looks aren’t classically or strikingly handsome yet the ‘whole package’ has an innate sexiness that drives me wild. 

But he seems so nice...love to find out there’s a dirty little fucker behind that easygoing smile 😛