first cumdump

mml94

having my first real cum dump next week. anon loads, 25+ guys are already attending so it's bound to be an intense experience. never expected i'd actually be at this point and have a lot of emotions. mostly horny excitement. 

i know what i am getting into, but need some encouragement. more guys than I was expecting, but i'm ready to serve my role as a no loads refused cumdump

Is this a cumdump party you’ve advertised, and have 25+ guys responding that they’ll attend? If so, the conventional wisdom and common experience of bottoms reporting on similar events on this site suggests that you should realistically expect your actual turnout to be between 25%-40% of those responding. If you want to maximize turnout, you would do well to send out reminder notes to respondents a day prior.

That said, if this is your first time attempting to serially service multiple men, and especially if you do not have previous experience with that kind of use, 25 men is a lot. My second- and third-best one-day tallies were 24 and 23, respectively, and although I’m seasoned to it, those experiences still put my slutty ass through its paces. Maybe it would be better not to send out those reminders this first time, and just see how it goes.

All it takes is for one guy to tear your ass up early on, and then the rest can be pure torture til the others are satisfied.

Plus, if it’s just you hosting 25 guys at once, without anyone else to keep things under control, once the fucking starts you won’t be in control, and things can go pear-shaped with that many people.

Not trying to discourage, and again, you almost certainly will only get a fraction of those who respond, but a positive experience depends on you having realistic expectations and being prepared.

And a deep-cleaned hole with lots of lube. Never skimp on the lube.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

hi eroswired. i'm hosting with another bottom who is known to draw huge crowds, so it could very well be more. yes he did advertise it online, it is not for another week but already 20+. might have bitten off more than i can chew but i won't be the only ass. i'll be well prepped for fucking, told to be very loose. hoping that will help me handle any rough fuckers at the beginning. was also suggested vaseline as lube, any experience?

@mml94 - I do not recommend Vaseline as a lube. Vaseline is petrolatum-based, which is not skin-friendly. It will cover the pores of the skin around your anal area, preventing the skin from absorbing moisture and remaining supple. It will also coat the inside of your rectum and lower colon, potentially interfering with water absorption. Vaseline also has a tendency to increase in stickiness with exposure to air, so you eventually end up with just a different kind of friction.

Instead, go to the grocery and pick up two things, both under $5: One of the small (5” diameter) tubs of Crisco shortening, and a container of coconut oil - the solid kind, not the liquid kind. The Crisco is a natural, organic, vegetable oil with good staying power and glide, which will allow your anal skin to breathe and remain flexible (important to prevent injury). The coconut oil is solid at room temperature but liquid at body temperature, a little more viscous than most water-based lubes, and eventually is absorbed by your body.

I usually apply a finger-load of Crisco as a base, making sure my chute is well greased, then follow that with a couple of generous dollops of coconut oil pressed into the hole. You have to act quickly, because the coconut oil will begin to liquify the moment it hits your ass - have a towel or someone’s tongue or something close and hand to catch any excess.

You’ll want to repeat the procedure every so often, but the more cum you take, the less lube you’ll need.

Others may disagree, but I advise avoiding silicon-based lubes if at all possible. They last, and they’re very slick, but they’re difficult to impossible to get out of textiles, spills create floor hazards, and some people (like me) are apparently allergic to them. If a Top uses a silicon-based lube before he enters me, the fuck turns into an ordeal of searing, burning torment.

Edited by ErosWired

• 3 months later...

I used mineral oil as the enema to clean out which left me totally clean and nice and greased. The mineral oil had the added benefit of quickly breaking down the latex condom so that I stealthed the top who insisted on using a condom. It was fucking awesome!