Condom cum breeding

VersFucker

Like most here, I love to get my ass breeded.  But some guys just insist on using a condom, which is super annoying.  But I still go ahead with it.  After he is done fucking and shot his load, I carefully take the condom off his cock and place it so the cum doesn't leak out.  As soon he is out the door, I pour the contents of the condom right into my hole.  Sometimes, it can feel really cold, which adds to the horniness of it all, as you can really feel the the cum moving into your ass.   I totally love it.  He breeded me with a condom on. Fucking love it.  I keep it in my ass as long as possible. Makes me so hard.

Edited by VersFucker

• 4 weeks later...

I also love cum way too much to leave it in the condom.

Sometimes play with it, eat it or poor it into my hole and fuck myself with a dildo.

If i'm not in the mood right now i fill it into a container and freeze it. There are several loads from different guys frozen together in it and ready to use whenever i need cum inside me.

On the very rare instances where guys insist on using condoms I make sure I remove it and put it aside. After they leave I do my best to push it up my ass or wank off with it, it never goes to waste. I tried freezing cum to make it easier to push up my hole but goes very watery when it unfreezes. 

I very much prefer raw dick in my ass. I have turned down some tops that have insisted on using a condom. The exceptions I've made have been guys with really big dicks that have insisted on using a condom. If he has an exceptional dick, I'll let him use one. 
I used to have a hot, young, Italian fuck buddy in London that would fuck me raw. He didn't like lube and preferred to fuck a used ass, using the other guys jizz as lube. He would always tell me that if a guy fucked me with a condom, to save the used condom for him to use as lube. He had dozens of cum filled used condoms in his freezer that he's unthaw and use as lube. He was one hell of a good top. I've missed him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1