Balls in the Hole

ErosWired

I love to lash my cock and balls together with rubber and sillicon rings as i play with myself daily- cock is honestly only 6” on a good day, but when packged with my balls it makes a great cunt plug.... I’ve only had the chance to fuck a nice lose hole with the whole unit, but it felt and looked great trying to dock myself in his gape, such hot red swollen meat. Dream about it always...

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2020 at 3:04 PM, CAgifter said:

Yes Eros, this is possible.  I have fucked w my cock and balls many times over the years.  It has to be a perfect storm of how stretched the hole has become and how deep the sphincter is as it consumes ball sack length quickly

deffo possible and an awesome feeling, to be fucked with cock and balls in your hole, my first was in PS some years back ...blew my mind...the top had a big cock and massive low hangers...my hole was gaping and greedy thanks to a bump of miss T...balls first with his cock partialy limp but when in he just got steadily more hard  and his balls pulled up so a fuckin awesome stretch as he dumped a massive load in my greedy hole.......

I just wanted more...

On 3/11/2020 at 2:57 PM, ErosWired said:

I have come across references here to Tops actually working their balls into a bottom’s hole along with their cock. In all the hundreds of fucks I’ve taken, I have never experienced this. Does this really happen? How common is it? How is it achieved? Does the bottom have to be particularly loose? Does the Top have to be particularly low-hung? (I would imagine the answer to both questions is probably ‘yes’, but I could be wrong. What does this feel like, from both a Top and a bottom perspective?

Yes deffo possible and have had the pleasure of being on the receiving end on several occasions.  The most memorable have been guys with big cocks...long and thick and big low hanging balls...the first time really blew my mind and I just wanted more.....yeah proud to have a well used open gash of a mancunt, ready to respond to the right touch.

As the top gets harder his balls start to retract and the girth gets bigger stretching your hole open as you grip to ensure the top doesnt pop out and he can unload in your hole.

As a top I love the feel of being fully engulfed in the bottoms hole.

Highly recommended, but yes the bottom needs to be well used and open ...not tight

Guest ff-whole

Yes once in a gay sauna in Amsterdam,,, The top was fucking me and it got all very wet and sloppy and all of the sudden it felt different to me. The guy stuffed his balls inside of me and the back to his dick... he also tried to put both his dick and balls at the same time in me but I guess for that to work his ball sack has to be a little larger so they hang lower... 
For balls only it doesn't matter if his sack is short...
My hole can be very open so when he noticed that he stuffed his balls in there...

Next on my bucket list is getting fisted and fucked, and the top jerking himself inside of me...