Bathhouse Sex: Letting Sex Happen Organically

Guest DetroitAnon

Guest DetroitAnon

I used to feel like if there was a guy I wanted really bad at the BZ bathhouse I frequent on weekends in Detroit, that if I cruised him or if he didn’t choose me to fuck, that there was something wrong with me and I’d feel inadequate.  I also got really irritated when as a cumdump in a doggystyle position, I heard a top unwrap a condom to put on.   

i was a cumdump taking all anon dick, but yet I still wanted some control.  To me, that was a conflict.   I learned the only way to be a true cumdump was to have sex organically.   If a top wants to use a condom, I don’t say anything initially like “I only fuck raw”.  If the dick is big, it still feels good the top picked me.  If the dick is small, oh well, I’m there for him.    

So I decided rather than get irritated, let the top with the condom fuck me and if he cums in the condom, I either scoop it out and insert it in my hole, or I drink it from the condom.  So it many cases, I still get the load.   

Also, sometimes the top will take off the condom on his own and start raw fucking me.    I stopped suggesting the top he can fuck me raw...I just let him fuck me the way he wants.   

I also now don’t worry that if I leave my room to take a break that I might miss out on some good dick.  Sometimes being out of the room it leads to dick from guys seeing better what I look like and liking what they see.     Now it’s quite simply that I’m in my room when I’m in my room.   When I’m not, I’m not.  

I now let sex happen organically.   I don’t say no to tops with condoms and I don’t over aggressively cruise the hottest guy in the club.   I will still cruise, and I will still post on the chalkboard “phat ass bottom 4 raw bbc, rm__”, but that’s the extent of my intervention. Whoever fucks me, fucks me.   However many tops I get....however many loads I get...it is what it is.   I no longer beg for the load...whether he gives it to me is HIS choice.  

Now that I’m learning to let sex happen organically, I’m less stressed and more carefree.  I can truly enjoy my time at the BZ, unplugged from the rest of the world.  

I feel being a cumdump, I should be there for every top, condom or not.   Being a cumdump doesn’t mean you’ll always get the load.  It does mean you are there for any top who wants your hole.     My only criteria is hygiene...that’s it.  

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I'm sure it helps the tops as well since you aren't adding and pressure on them, and they don't feel like it's only about what you want.  I've found that some of the best sex I've had at a bathhouse has been with someone I just randomly start chatting with, and after a few minutes we just feel comfortable enough to ask if the other wants to have fun.

I love this topic! I also like to try to relax and not be so uptight when hitting the bathhouse. My last visit back home in Vegas in May 18, I had a number close to fifteen guys have sexy with me during my time there, which was definitely my record.

I did as you did and let the top fuck me how they wanted to. A couple younger jock types put on condoms but they were outlier and overall it was an insanely hot experience. The Vegas bathhouses are where I received my first loads in my mouth and ass (with the tops not telling me ) and I have learned quite a bit sexually there.
I also still to this day remember the mind-blowing thunderous lovemaking this beautiful beefy Cuban man gave me. Far and away the largest and thickest dick I’ve ever had and he was a master with it, hitting every open inch inside of me while holding me (a 6’5” man) up at his pelvis and pounding me holding me like a toy! Christ, I need to take care of something...

22 hours ago, BreedMeInVegas said:

I'm sure it helps the tops as well since you aren't adding and pressure on them, and they don't feel like it's only about what you want.  I've found that some of the best sex I've had at a bathhouse has been with someone I just randomly start chatting with, and after a few minutes we just feel comfortable enough to ask if the other wants to have fun.

This is so true. I have had amazingly passionate sex with people I have just been chilling with and hanging out with instead of someone I just cruised and went to my room and fucked.

Edited by FuckMyMormonHole
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2020 at 4:01 AM, CumDump15 said:

I also now don’t worry that if I leave my room to take a break that I might miss out on some good dick.  Sometimes being out of the room it leads to dick from guys seeing better what I look like and liking what they see.     Now it’s quite simply that I’m in my room when I’m in my room.   When I’m not, I’m not.  

Even in my room, I leave the door open and just hold my feet up, or stay face down, ass up, and let anyone that wants to come in and seed my hole 😁

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 3:17 PM, TwinkFoot said:

Even in my room, I leave the door open and just hold my feet up, or stay face down, ass up, and let anyone that wants to come in and seed my hole 😁

I love doing this! I will crack the door open and show my hole to everyone who goes by. Lots of action like that.

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 3/13/2020 at 3:01 AM, DetroitAnon said:

I used to feel like if there was a guy I wanted really bad at the BZ bathhouse I frequent on weekends in Detroit, that if I cruised him or if he didn’t choose me to fuck, that there was something wrong with me and I’d feel inadequate.  I also got really irritated when as a cumdump in a doggystyle position, I heard a top unwrap a condom to put on.   

i was a cumdump taking all anon dick, but yet I still wanted some control.  To me, that was a conflict.   I learned the only way to be a true cumdump was to have sex organically.   If a top wants to use a condom, I don’t say anything initially like “I only fuck raw”.  If the dick is big, it still feels good the top picked me.  If the dick is small, oh well, I’m there for him.    

So I decided rather than get irritated, let the top with the condom fuck me and if he cums in the condom, I either scoop it out and insert it in my hole, or I drink it from the condom.  So it many cases, I still get the load.   

Also, sometimes the top will take off the condom on his own and start raw fucking me.    I stopped suggesting the top he can fuck me raw...I just let him fuck me the way he wants.   

I now let sex happen organically.   I don’t say no to tops with condoms and I don’t over aggressively cruise the hottest guy in the club.   I will still cruise, and I will still post on the chalkboard “phat ass bottom 4 raw bbc, rm__”, but that’s the extent of my intervention. Whoever fucks me, fucks me.   However many tops I get....however many loads I get...it is what it is.   I no longer beg for the load...whether he gives it to me is HIS choice.  

Now that I’m learning to let sex happen organically, I’m less stressed and more carefree.  I can truly enjoy my time at the BZ, unplugged from the rest of the world.  

I feel being a cumdump, I should be there for every top, condom or not.   Being a cumdump doesn’t mean you’ll always get the load.  It does mean you are there for any top who wants your hole.     My only criteria is hygiene...that’s it.  

I feel the same way, and that is my philosophy. I am not militantly Anti-Condom; I have just become a lot more comfortable barebacking, and have accepted the risks involved. 

As a no cock refused cumdump - it means cock and if the cock has a condom on it - I still don't refuse - I am there for the top. I too suck the load out of rubbers so I get it one way or the other anyway. I never tell the top what to do I am there to do what the top tells me to do.

The best way to have fun at a bathhouse is to just let it happen. When I am bottoming I let just about any guy fuck me condom or raw. I do have some standards although pretty low. My favorite areas are the maze or dark room. Strip away all the bullshit and just get down to it. Also, if there is a common area sling, I’ll hop in. Or leave my door open for use. I like public sex. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RawCunt

I'm always plugged when i got to fuck clubs.  So if a guy uses a condom ( which has become rare) I have no issues of grabbing the condom when he leaves an squeezing the seed over my plug, and shoving it back up my Kunt.

On 3/13/2020 at 4:01 AM, DetroitAnon said:

I make my whores peel off the condom. If the bitch is hot, most guys will still fuck it raw