To squeeze or to open up? What should a bottom do with his hole?

hungry_hole

As an experienced bottom I know how powerful the idea of "milking a cock with my tight ass" is. But is it hot for the top? Maybe the idea is.

But a top once taught me to be careful with the pressure on the cock as the top is shooting his load and right after. Most guys' cocks get very sensitive during and right after shooting.

So that's why I ALWAYS open up my hole as much as I can as soon as my top starts shooting. If he needs more friction he can just dig deeper and he will get the friction. But he can also leave the cock inside because there's no pressure, and pump a bit if the tops feels like it. I occasionally tighten up a bit if I realize the top can take the extra pressure. I don't like when the top to avoid extra pressure has to pull out.

This technique has worked for me because I never have a top pull out right away. While I open up I whisper "Keep pumping."

But a top once taught me to be careful with the pressure on the cock as the top is shooting his load and right after. Most guys' cocks get very sensitive during and right after shooting.

This technique has worked for me because I never have a top pull out right away. While I open up I whisper "Keep pumping."

Hungry_hole has got it right. It's natural for most bottoms to clamp down on a cock that has just unloaded. But if you can train your ass muscles to relax and open up, it allows and encourages a top, who may still have a decent hard on, to pump and push his seed deeper in you. I always want the top to keep his cock massaging my ass walls as long as he can.

• Upvote 1

As an experienced bottom I know how powerful the idea of "milking a cock with my tight ass" is. But is it hot for the top? Maybe the idea is.

So that's why I ALWAYS open up my hole as much as I can as soon as my top starts shooting. If he needs more friction he can just dig deeper and he will get the friction. But he can also leave the cock inside because there's no pressure, and pump a bit if the tops feels like it. I occasionally tighten up a bit if I realize the top can take the extra pressure. I don't like when the top to avoid extra pressure has to pull out.

Yeah you got it. Also, if a bottom's ass is really tight - inexperienced, or even an experienced bottom who hasn't been used in a couple days, the ass clamping down on the cock during shooting can be painful for the top if it restricts shooting the load freely. Once you're loose and well used, it doesn't really matter, but first fuck in a while, make sure to go loose when your top shoots.

Curious to hear from more tops on this thread.

Better count again. 3 of the 4 posts are from bottoms. Yunghungtop is the only poster who is a top.

I think more tops should comment on this thread as it's all about opening up the bottom's hole so the top can pump his cum in deeper, and get more pleasure for himself. Of course, the bottom wants to keep a top's cock pumping in him as long as possible.

Better count again. 3 of the 4 posts are from bottoms. Yunghungtop is the only poster who is a top.

I think more tops should comment on this thread as it's all about opening up the bottom's hole so the top can pump his cum in deeper, and get more pleasure for himself. Of course, the bottom wants to keep a top's cock pumping in him as long as possible.

You misunderstood, I'm curious to hear from more tops (from this forum) to contribute to this specific thread.

Please OPEN up. I have had to stop fucking a hole that is just too tight, too much pressure hurts. I'd rather fuck a loose & sloppy hole. It's a pleasure to feel a pig's hole without my cock being painfully crushed & he gets rewarded with my cock growing to its fullest

• Like 1

Wide open and relaxed. Technically, the best would be to clamp on outstrokes and relax totally on instrokes. But I've never met a bottom who could truly manage to do this except at very slow strokes and I always like to mix it up with mostly a fast, deep pace broken up with some downtempo strokes. I like to dump my load fully penetrated with the boy's outer sphincter clamping lightly near the cock base, but frankly sometimes this can be too intense and I'll need to pull out (which I obviously don't want to do). The best bottoms - like hungry_hole - knows to stop in time and loosen the grip and let my cock spasm inside until I've released the last few drops where it belongs.

• Like 3

I'm glad most of the Tops are telling us bottoms that we need to open up our holes especially when the Top is cumming inside us. Great fucking is an art form, sort of like a choreographed dance where the Top takes the lead, and the bottom's job is to keep up with the Top's moves.

Both Top and bottom usually have the same objective--i.e. getting the Top's seed as deep in the bottom's fuckchute as possible. It's only going to work if the bottom can learn to relax his ass muscles in time to let the Top's cumload flow freely.

Also, many Tops continue to thrust after they have cum, and like to massage their cum into the bottom's asswalls. It's a lot easier to do this if the bottom can keep his cumsloppy hole relaxed.

I think it kinda depends on the top, I've had some tops that like a hole thats nice and tight, but then theres others that you squeeze their cock just a bit and they lose their hard on. I usually try things out, see what works, see what makes him make those good animalistic rutting sounds, and go with it ;)