Roommate agreement

Horny4256

Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/3/2020 at 5:43 AM, rikg said:

I'd always be asleep first, or pretending to be! 😉

2 hours ago, versmetropig said:

Love iT!

That was part of the night that I think was my sluttiest ever.

Thanks for all the comments on the first chapter hope you enjoy this one

.The force of the cock in my ass shocked me and caused the searing pain that woke me up and then I could feel the warmness of what was being pumped into my arm made that go away real quick turning the pain into pleasure real quickly. I looked up and was met with the smiling face of my roommate looking down at me. I turned my head at the guy that was pumping into my ass and was awed at the addonis that was pumping real hard at my cunt and making me moan like a bitch in heat.

I looked around my room and saw 4 other guys all with strong looking bodies stroking some pretty hard and impressive looking cocks. I could feel the one in my ass start to thicken and with one final slam Mr addonis unloaded such a massive load of cum in my ass. I could feel each volley of his load coat every part of my insides and it was very warm if not blazing hot and I loved it. He pulled out quickly causing a nice loud pop noise to come from my ass which was quickly replaced with another cock quickly.

The second guy plunged straight in down to the root causing me to lose my breath for a moment and he stayed still for a moment to let me adjust before starting his own hammering. The first guy walked to my front and presented me with his wet cummy cock for me to clean and I instantly accepted the invitation. With these two gods at each end of me I couldn't do much but look again at my roommate and saw him smiling again. Do you like your surprise? I couldn't give him a direct answer but grunted in approval.

What you didn't know Jacob was that you thought we were at 2 separate parties but we were at the same and I saw you strike out a few times at getting laid so once I saw you leave for home I hopped on Grindr real quick and got ahold with all these guys and talked to all of them into fucking you crazy with no stops. Once everyone agreed we waited until I figured you were sleeping and we went into the house to find you.

I knew Jeremy was crafty and I was so happy he was because I was so loving the attention I was getting. My mind went back to feeling the large cock buried in my cunt and the other buried in my throat and felt amazingly full. These two men matched each others thrusts so they pulled out and buried in again at the same time. I am lucky I have no gag reflex and was able to feel this long rod make its way down my throat. The man fucking me was picking up the pace and so did the guy in my throat and I knew what was about to happen.

They both slammed in me hard at the same time and I could feel both loads gushing into my holes as well as another slam in my arm where my roommate injecting a nice slam of Tina in me making me soar off the bed. They both pulled out of me and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was full again and sure enough another cock in my cunt and other in my throat.

It went like this for a while and I lost track of time until everyone in the room had a turn at my holes. Once everyone got their turn I was untied and sat up and given something to drink. I figured I knew what it was and when I felt the tart taste of the piss I gulped it all down. I came down on my high a bit and could feel the soreness in my ass and my throat but what I felt most of all was happy and full. I stood up and felt all the loads in my ass start to trickle out and walked to each of the guys standing in my room and gave them each a big hug and shoved my tounge down their throats.

I got to my roommate last and told him I was very grateful for him doing this and that we made our agreement he was smiling at me and hugged me and I whispered in his ear that the night isn't over yet. I stuck a needle in Jeremy's ass and pushed the plunger down and in a split second Jeremy started to go to sleep.

Jeremy didn't see that one of the guys handed me a syringe while we were hugging and kissing and that he had whispered to me that it was a sleeping drug and to stick Jeremy's ass with it so we could all set up some more fun before the night was over.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1