Darker skin pigment between ass cheeks

parvenu

I'm not sure if I'm the only guy with this, I'm caucasian but have also seen it in latino and black guys - basically where your ass cheeks rub together the skin is darker and it looks kinda *dirty* - but obviously isn't. I read that it is just from the friction of the skin but it looks unpleasant when you are a bottom spreading your legs haha.

Any one have this and some advice on how to treat it? I tried some skin whitening creams in that area but it doesnt really work. I know that some things cant be changed but if I can reduce it I would really like to. 

• Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

I think that look is hot. It always makes me feel like that guy is getting fucked a lot...like taking the cocks creates the friction that darkens the skin. Probably not true but quite a few of the Latino guys I fuck have that kinda skin by their ass and seeing it gets me rock hard knowing their dirty sluts taking loads like crazy. Know some piggy white boys that have it too including the guy I’m kinda dating who I know is a total slut. I say keep it as is. Pearly white holes are overrated.

4 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I think that look is hot. It always makes me feel like that guy is getting fucked a lot...like taking the cocks creates the friction that darkens the skin. Probably not true but quite a few of the Latino guys I fuck have that kinda skin by their ass and seeing it gets me rock hard knowing their dirty sluts taking loads like crazy. Know some piggy white boys that have it too including the guy I’m kinda dating who I know is a total slut. I say keep it as is. Pearly white holes are overrated.

lets see a pic of your ass.