What do bottoms want?

Dirtysouth

I'm new to this. I'm a top.

But if I'm at a club and getting my dick sucked or fucking an ass,

what do bottoms want? I personally want to be aggressive, spitting

and biting and slapping and fucking deep and hard. With a mouth

I want the throat and lots of saliva.

I want to treat a bottom like a hole.

I want to be submissive but not to the point of it being awkward.

I know there are some tops here that think that bottoms should do WHATEVER the top desires, but that's not fair or fun.

If a top EVER just straight-up started piston-fucking me from the get-go I'd tell him to pull out and start slower. Thank God that's never been the case...yet.

Make it comfortable for both parties and it'll be a good time.

Most of all bottoms want you to shoot your load in them.

Yeah, it' the end game goal that means both top and bottom have succeeded. But more important to me is the pleasure both of us have already given to each other during the entire fucking. I like aggressive Tops like Dirtysouth, but even though he is not at all concerned about my pleasure, I'm certainly getting plenty of it as he is sliding in and out of my hole. I love the feel of a hard, pulsating, throbbing cock lodged deep up my fuckchute. That's giving me pleasure, and him, too. The proof that we've both done a good job is his shooting a cumload up my ass. I love being dominated by studfuckers, and I do believe that his cum marks me as his own. His DNA is a part of me now.

Most tops that have fucked me understand this mutual pleasure thing, but even those tops who don't should realize that we bottom holes are getting what we want, too.

I love Tops to skull fuck me,...fuck my hot wet mouth deep, if they got a big cock I like it deep as it'll go in my throat. And I love deep aggressive anal fucking too. Fuck me both ways as long as you want. I'm not into slapping and biting. But feel free to feed and breed me as much as you want.

• 7 months later...