Cheating bottom

rawbttm449

I’ve cheated in most of my relationships, and denied it when I needed to.  I’ve been a top as well as a bottom and haven’t used condoms for 15 years.

About five years ago I was having three ways with a married couple.  I was attracted to one more than the other.  They knew I was poz and they always wrapped up when they fucked me.  It was their agreement.  We were fucking once and the one I was less attracted to had to answer the front door for some reason.  The guy I was attracted to ripped that rubber off and started breeding me fast and furious. He grunted as he came in me and the hubby came back in the room and saw him pulling his dick out of my very cummy hole. It’s the last time I played with them. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2020 at 10:10 AM, flexbtm said:

Yeah, i’m a married “straight “ guy who takes loads and then goes home to my wife 

I was one of those straight guys that did that too. I grew up straight but friends introduced me into the gay lifestyle. And I became gay and moved East and got married  and lived a straight life. But I played around and still took loads . 

On 4/27/2020 at 2:39 PM, coastalbender said:

I'm another cheater. I'm married to a woman and I love her pussy, but cock is unique, I have to have it.

I was married once to a woman. But later came out as gay . 

On 4/26/2020 at 5:34 AM, Bottomsup33 said:

I love taking a load and then going home to my wife, dripping while I sleep next her her

Did that many times. I liked it to much. 

• 1 year later...