First fist and a surprise ending

I met a guy last night for some anon action. I showed up at his place, walked through his unlocked door, and found him on the bed blindfolded face down ass up.  He was in his early to mid 20s (I'm 40) and he was FIT.  Freshly waxed hole, too. I love a good, smooth hole.  The sight alone was enough to make me hard.  I rimmed him for a bit, teased his hole with my hard cock, and then slid right in.  I'm not well endowed, but I am thick.  I slid in pretty easy...easier than normal.  After fucking him for a few minutes, I found out why.  He reached under the pillow, grabbed a big bottle of lube, and asked if I'd fist him.  I told him I'd never done it before, but would be willing to try it it.  I'd seen some videos before, so I did my best from that.  He was moaning, so I assume he enjoyed it.  After a couple of minutes of that, I just had to get my dick back in there.  It was a new experience to fuck a hole that had been loosened up so much, but I really liked it!  I kept fucking him for a couple of minutes and then came inside him. As soon as I started pulling out, he reached back under the pillow and pulled out some of those double-loop zip ties like police use. He told me to handcuff him behind his back. I didn't want to cause I was worried about how he'd get out of them.  Then he told me his boyfriend would be home from work in about an hour and he could cut him loose. I didn't see that coming!  I didn't even know he had a boyfriend.  I didn't ask if that was a regular thing they do cause they both find it hot or what, but I obliged.  I handcuffed him, got dressed, rinsed off my arm in his bathroom, and left.  I wish I'd recorded it on my phone. I'd be jerking to that video for ages.  Has anyone else experienced anything like that (the handcuff part)?  I can't stop wondering why he'd want that.

14 hours ago, ng15du said:

I met a guy last night for some anon action. I showed up at his place, walked through his unlocked door, and found him on the bed blindfolded face down ass up.  He was in his early to mid 20s (I'm 40) and he was FIT.  Freshly waxed hole, too. I love a good, smooth hole.  The sight alone was enough to make me hard.  I rimmed him for a bit, teased his hole with my hard cock, and then slid right in.  I'm not well endowed, but I am thick.  I slid in pretty easy...easier than normal.  After fucking him for a few minutes, I found out why.  He reached under the pillow, grabbed a big bottle of lube, and asked if I'd fist him.  I told him I'd never done it before, but would be willing to try it it.  I'd seen some videos before, so I did my best from that.  He was moaning, so I assume he enjoyed it.  After a couple of minutes of that, I just had to get my dick back in there.  It was a new experience to fuck a hole that had been loosened up so much, but I really liked it!  I kept fucking him for a couple of minutes and then came inside him. As soon as I started pulling out, he reached back under the pillow and pulled out some of those double-loop zip ties like police use. He told me to handcuff him behind his back. I didn't want to cause I was worried about how he'd get out of them.  Then he told me his boyfriend would be home from work in about an hour and he could cut him loose. I didn't see that coming!  I didn't even know he had a boyfriend.  I didn't ask if that was a regular thing they do cause they both find it hot or what, but I obliged.  I handcuffed him, got dressed, rinsed off my arm in his bathroom, and left.  I wish I'd recorded it on my phone. I'd be jerking to that video for ages.  Has anyone else experienced anything like that (the handcuff part)?  I can't stop wondering why he'd want that.

To prove to his dom boyfriend that he’s been a bad boy and deserves to be used and disciplined.

• Like 1

I have been handcuffed by guys a bunch of times but it started when a boyfriend would take me to the bathhouse, blindfold me and cuff my hands and ankles to the public sling or on a fuckbench. then he would just leave me there for hours for anyone to fuck. also I had a couple anon tops that would have me come over, strip naked and blindfold myself then get on my knees before they came out and handcuffed me and put a leash on me and walk me on my hands and knees into a room with some king of makeshift fuckbench and fuck me, use dildos on my ass and piss in my mouth and ass. usually 1 or both of them but sometimes with 1 or more guys. I never saw them or the inside of their apartment once. also when my owner was training me he would often handcuff me on a fuckbench in his apartment and hang me from an actual noose he had rigged to his ceiling so he could pull on the rope and hang me while he fucked me. he usually only used that when he was sharing me with other guys. I even had a man who would blindfold and handcuff me just so he could fist me. never fucked me once but I sucked his cock a bunch of times

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest ukcumpig
32 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have been handcuffed by guys a bunch of times but it started when a boyfriend would take me to the bathhouse, blindfold me and cuff my hands and ankles to the public sling or on a fuckbench. then he would just leave me there for hours for anyone to fuck. also I had a couple anon tops that would have me come over, strip naked and blindfold myself then get on my knees before they came out and handcuffed me and put a leash on me and walk me on my hands and knees into a room with some king of makeshift fuckbench and fuck me, use dildos on my ass and piss in my mouth and ass. usually 1 or both of them but sometimes with 1 or more guys. I never saw them or the inside of their apartment once. also when my owner was training me he would often handcuff me on a fuckbench in his apartment and hang me from an actual noose he had rigged to his ceiling so he could pull on the rope and hang me while he fucked me. he usually only used that when he was sharing me with other guys. I even had a man who would blindfold and handcuff me just so he could fist me. never fucked me once but I sucked his cock a bunch of times

I'd love to have a top to use me on a fuck bench and hang me with a noose. In front of other guys even better!