After a few months in this site

hungry_hole

After several months of being a member of this site I have to say that I like it's content and the way it's organized. I log on at least every two days.

My only issue is with the profiles. For some reason, when I read threads posted by other members I like to know "who/how old/race" is posting that particular opinion and "where" he is from. Is not that I want to hook up or anythiung. But if I read a hot description about a bottom taking his last load in a sling at his local sauna, it really makes a difference to me whether the bottom is a hot jock in his 20's or an older, outr of shape guy in his 60's. That's one example. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets frustrated by not having easy access to key details of the posters.

It would be nice if age and location were listed in the the users summary link that would tell you if it was therefore worth visiting the profile to learn more. I find some people don't fill out the basic information that that and it is so annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Other thing that I wanna see is a pic under your name... Hate going to the person's profile and finding there's nothing there... Even closet cases can put a cock or ass pic up... or at least a link to a bbrt or adam4adam profile so the person isn't totally a waste of time...