Covid in Semen

ErosWired

Aaaaaaaaand.... in tonight’s news, scientists are finding that the coronavirus may persist in men’s semen for some time even after they recover from the disease. This is believed to be at least partly because the body’s immune system doesn’t fully engage in the testes.

This virus has it all, doesn’t it? A deadly pulmonary pathogen you can get by breathing, and an STD at the same time! So even if someone gets the damn thing and survives and is no longer a danger for coughing on someone, he still can’t go fuck because his cock may still be pumping virus.

This just gets uglier by the minute.

• Thanks 1

Not really that alarming. The study you're referencing is probably: [think before following links] https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-found-in-semen.html

Some noteworthy things from the study:

* Only 16% of people were found to have traces of the virus in their semen

* There is no evidence that the virus found was actually infectious or if it was just leftover dead virus particles.

* This study was just looking at people actively infected or barely just recovered, but several other studies looking at people a longer amount of time after infection found zero virus trace in the semen.

Need more data before we can say it's a problem for fucking.

• Like 1

This does not bode well for people who have multiple sex partners.

This virus is getting ridiculous. I'm already avoiding unnecessary contact with the public, staying 6 feet away, washing my hands constantly and disinfecting stuff. I do all that only to find out that taking a load may end up taking me out. Make it make sense.