Did It In the Dirt

There's this park in my area, along the river, with a fenced section that goes into the woods. The fence has a pretty blatant gap where they just didn't bother to finish it, so you can easily go off into the wooded area and walk on the riverside proper, which is where most of the cruising action happens. There's the occasional non-cruiser, maybe someone fishing, but for the most part if you're in this area, everyone knows what you're there for.

Couple of weeks back (yeah, it's been awhile), a pretty warm, sunny day, I decided to try my luck and went out there. I walked pretty deep into the wooded area and out onto what passes for a "beach". And there was this guy. I don't even know the best way to describe him. Maybe he was homeless, maybe he'd been partying a little too hard for years, but he was just outright ugly. A thick mop of curly, matted hair on his head, missing most of his teeth, way too skinny, and generally dirty. But he was also standing there naked, and stroking a pretty good-sized dick. Fuck it, I wasn't there for a husband, I just wanted to get laid. So I walked up to him and dropped to my knees. Wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking. He looked surprised.. not sure if it's because he didn't think anyone would be there or because he was shocked someone was going for him, but either way - didn't matter. I sucked him for awhile and, while I was working his dick with my mouth, started peeling off my own clothes. Shirt, pants, and then I was just as naked as he was. About 10 minutes of me sucking him, and he pushed me down on my back, in the dirt, then was on top of me, rubbing his body against mine. 

Not long after, he was shoving his tongue in my mouth and I surprised myself by kissing him back. We went at it for awhile, I wasn't really counting at this point, making out and rubbing our naked bodies together. I could feel his dick, still hard and wet from my oral attention, rubbing against my hole. I spread my legs a little more and let him probe. Without asking, without a warning, between the spit on his dick and the sweat on my ass from the heat, I felt the push as he slid into me raw. He just kind of grunted and looked at me for a second, probably waiting to see if I'd freak out. Instead, I wrapped my legs around him and spoke for the first time since we'd started this.

"Fuck me."

And oh god, did he fuck me. His dick was already respectable, probably about 7 inches or so, but it felt like it grew another 2 while he was in me. He kept giving me these toothless smiles and kissing me as he slid in and out. Sadly he didn't last long, maybe a few minutes, before I could feel him tense up and his cock started twitching in me. I could feel it pulsing, dumping his load into my ass. He stayed in me for a bit until he went soft and slipped out. I looked up at him from my place in the dirt, and he just gave me a grin and said "Yeah, I came" before he scurried off into the woods. By the time I gathered up my clothes and got dressed, he was gone.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

I ended up running into this guy again the other day. Same park, but this time he was sitting in a beat-up van in the "parking lot" (really just a dead-end road with some gravel and wood piles marking out spaces) talking with another guy. Soon as we made eye contact, he waved me over and opened the back door of the van. Surprise, surprise, the van was pretty dirty, but not obscenely so. Some food wrappers, cigarette ash, dirty laundry, that sort of thing. The entire back seat had been removed and a futon mattress of questionable origins  was on the floor in its place. He gestured for me to get in and, being a good little sub, I obliged. 

His clothes came off in record time and he laid back on the mattress, looked at me and just said "get naked and start sucking." His friend seemed pretty mesmerized by all of this, and watched me strip. I was a little leery of leaving my clothes out of sight, considering I had my wallet and phone in my pockets, but pig mode overrode sensible concerns pretty quickly. I got to work on his cock and it wasn't long before he was rock hard in my mouth. My ass and hole were basically presented to his watching buddy at this point, and it wasn't long before I felt something wet and slick being rubbed onto it.

I wasn't about to complain, I knew what I signed up for when I got in the van.

I saw another set of clothes get thrown to the side, and felt the pressure of a hard dick pushing into me while I was still sucking the first guy. Where the first and original guy was scrawny to the point of being wasting away, his buddy was far more on the hefty side and I could feel the weight of his belly on my back once he was fully inside. He went hard pretty much right away, ramming his cock up into my guts; I hadn't even seen it, but I could tell he was pretty well-equipped just by the way it felt. 

The guy I was sucking grabbed a handful of my hair and held me down on his own cock while he started fucking my mouth. There was no rhythm or smoothness to this, I was being hammered relentlessly from both ends. I couldn't even properly moan or grunt or make any kind of noise except gagging on the dick that was trying to find its way into my stomach by way of my trachea.

After what felt like a small eternity of being used like a sex toy, the guy behind me drove his cock deep and let out a nearly primal yell. I could feel him twitching and pulsing in my ass, and knew he was filling me with his seed. The guy throat-fucking me finally let up and pulled his dick out of my lungs, still hard and slick with my spit. "Yeah, breed him," he said to his buddy, then to me he added "Take his filthy load."

The guy finally pulled out of my ass and the two switched places faster than I'd have thought possible. "Got some lube up in you now" was all the first dude said as he shoved his cock in and started fucking. The previous fucker's dick was presented to me for cleaning, and I dutifully assisted, tasting my own ass juices and the little bit of his load he hadn't left planted inside. He grabbed the back of my head and held my mouth on his softening dick and said the first words he'd spoken: "I gotta piss." I wasn't exactly given a choice in the matter as his rank stream flowed over my tongue and I started swallowing. Seriously, did this guy adhere to an all-asparagus diet?

"Drink it all, fucking pig" the guy behind me ordered and started plowing deeper. A few seconds later he grunted and I could feel a second round of cum shooting up into me. 

The piss stream finally tapered off and both dicks were pulled out almost simultaneously. Something warm splashed on my back and at first I thought the dude was still cumming. Then splashes became a steady flow, and I realized I was being pissed on.

"You're gonna get the mattress wet" was all the initial fucker said, but didn't make any move to stop anything.

I was pissed on for about 10 seconds before the dick was back up in my hole and washing my insides. "Gotta clean these dirty loads outta you" he muttered from behind me. He finally stopped pissing and pulled his dick out of my well-used ass.

"Alright, get out" the heavier guy said, and practically pushed me out of the van, tossing my clothes on the ground next to it. He slammed the door shut after, and I saw him get back in the driver's seat a few moments later. Shortly after, the van took off while I was finishing getting dressed. 

With a sore jaw and an ass slick with lube, cum, and piss, I still had the bike ride home. I ultimately had to stop at a public restroom to purge the piss and cum from my insides; there was no way I was making it all the way back to my place without doing so. 

It was rough, it was exhausting, it was even a little demeaning. But damn it was hot, and I hope to run into them again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5