Sleazy SF Hotel

I'm going to be in San Francisco in September for vacation, and looking for a good sleazy hotel to stay at. The kind where leaving your door open is an open invitation to slide up my fuckhole and leave a deposit. Where cruising for NSA sex is normal and expected....

Any suggestions?

Hey CUM Slut,

I have stayed at Beck's motor lodge several years back... it is known for late night cruising, though not sure if allowed Open and in public.

Also .. Sometimes Treasure island throws "Cock-PIT" parties. Ask the men from BBRT in SF for best and current info.

Good luck... hope you get LOADED.

I also stayed at Becks back about 6 years ago. Spent a week there, and hooked up a lot with guys who were just cruising the balconies ( I discovered by pure luck/accident that Friday at 5 pm was a gold mine for cruising fast sex- guys done with work for the week and needing release quick before heading home) Since my visit tho, I have heard from some locals who report the place has a guard on duty and you have to be staying there to get onto the property. An optional place might be a motel in SOMA neat the Lone Star- it was the host hotel for the 1st HArrison St Festival the week I was out, and it looked like it held great potential for cruising and play. Might be possible to get the name of it through the Lone Star bar.

Hi There,

I am the new manager of Beck's Motor Lodge. While we love for guests to be able to express themselves freely while staying with us, we do promote a no cruising policy. We want all of our guests to feel welcome while staying with us - whether they are here to experience the Castro for the first time or are visiting a nearby hospital. Utilizing our security guard and security cameras, we insure a secure stay for all. Thank you for your interest.

Brittney

We want all of our guests to feel welcome while staying with us - whether they are here to experience the Castro for the first time or are visiting a nearby hospital.

Visiting a nearby hospital??? WTF who stays at Becks when they are visiting an I'll relative at CPMC.?!