Quarantine cum dump.

calimike

So I had been toying with the idea for a few weeks since quarantine started. I’ve been kinda obsessed with the Czech gay fantasy website and the guys there being fucked through the wall. So yesterday I got some ply wood and in my pool shed I set up a temporary wall, cut a hole in the temp wall big enough for me to stick the top half of my body through and set up a bench for me to lay my chest on on the other side of the wall. I set up another bench on the other side of the wall for me to kneel on and put padding around the wall so that when I stuck my top half through you can’t see anything and so I would be comfy. 

I had a nice little private fuck shed with a stuck-in-a-wall motif going when I was done. 

i put up an on every site I could think of and listed my address for anyone to stop by from 8pm until the sun started to come up. No chat,  no back and forth emails. Just a pic of my ass, a description of the situation, and an address.  I then took off my clothes and got in position. Ass up and out and the top half of me completely hidden away on the other side of the wall for total anonymity for me and anyone that wanted to use me. 

It was pretty comfortable too. 

for the first hour didn’t really get anything  couple of texts asking for pics or telling me what a slut I was being  but nothing else  

around Nine  I head the door to my shed slide open and footsteps  I tell you I got so hard so fast  I heard a belt unbuckle  and felt a Lubed finger slid in me followed quickly by a decent sized cock  I was taking my first cock as a stuck in a wall whore  it was amazing  

The guy finished up pretty quickly, pulled out and slapped me on the ass but didn’t say anything  I thought I was alone but then I felt another cock slide right in  there had been someone watching me get fucked for that first cock  the second cock was smaller but more aggressive  he fucked me for a bit before blowing a load in me  

when he pulled out there was a third cock that rammed itself in and started fucking me furiously  kind hurt but kind felt good  I was pretty confused on how that was supposed to feel   One that guy was done there was a pause and then followed by another dick  this guy started telling me what a whore i was and how there was a bunch of guys milking about in my backyard waiting to fuck me  

he then grabbed my cock and jacked me off as he fucked me making me cum right when he blew inside me  he stayed in me while I convulsed from my own orgasm  

I don’t know about you but once I blow I am usually done with getting fucked  I started to pull out of my hole in the wall when i felt the guy in me shove me back in he slide out of me and then a brand new cock slid in and started to fuck  I felt another slap and then i year the verbal guy say  not to bother trying to leave  because with the crowd I had I would either have to take the cocks one at a time the way I was or i was going to get gang raped by all the guys that were still waiting to use me  

I realized my mistake then  I had let me horny ass make decisions for me  and now that I was feeling horny I still had a crowd of guys to take care of  I was then fucked by an endless line of guys  couldn’t tell you if any were repeats because besides that one guy no one spoke to me  I was just fucked and dumped in and then left for the next coco to use  I kinda of stopped counting after what I thought was my 40th load  when I looked at my phone it wasn’t even 2am yet  

i was fucked until 5am when finally the guy that had just cum in me tells me he was the last one  and thanked me for my service  

i waited just to be sure and then slide out of my hole  the shed smelled like cum and my ads was broken  I had a stomach ache from all the cum in me  I had also pissed myself at one point from the constant stimulation after having already cum  

as I was walking back to my house slowly from my pool shed I felt the cum just start in a steady stream down my leg  didn’t even have to try and push it out all those guys had flooded me with more than I could actually hold  if I had to guess I think I took at least a hundred guys  

quarantine has guys worked up and needing a hole to unload in and I definitely put myself in a position to be used by everyone needing release  

felt good to take loads again but wasn’t quite expecting that kind of turn out  ass is worn out now and I think I need to give my hole a rest but happy I could serve the community  

good thing I’m not a girl though cause even taking it up the ass I for sure feel pregnant  

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 6