Unusual Requests by TOPS

petgeorgia

Being a "submissive" Bi Bottom and visiting a Cruising spot now and then  have run into a few Very Weird Request from the Tops.

Some what you Nude, some want you clothed, and the Topper so far happened about two weeks ago and I'm still chuckling.

While walking one of the trails, I happened on a guy sitting by himself, on a bench. I nodded to him and he asked me what I was up to? Being I knew exactly why I was there but not sure about him I said. Just exploring New things. His response back was that he had a New thing I could experience if I was really interested. Thinking that he was looking for some form of sexual relief I asked what it might be. He said he Wanted a Blow Job to completion but with one slightly different way of doing it. Now curious as I am I had to know what he was talking about. what is the difference you looking for?????

Here is the "SHOCKER" he wanted,

He asked me if I had ever heard of a guy wanting to have his Dick covered in Peanut Butter and then licked off?

if you have now Stopped laughing I told him "No". But after a quick thought, Hell I love peanut butter, Why not give it a try.

We headed back into one of the trails and found a quiet spot. and at that point I asked him again, "Are you serious?" After assuring me he was I asked if he had brought any with him. LOL, he produced a small bottle from his back pack and handed it to me. I'm now guessing he is very serious. 

Guess it was now my turn to act, as I was kneeling down I notice him opening his slacks and exposing a very nice 6" fairly thick, Cut Dick. I opened the bottle and looked at the seal, brand new, removed the seal and now wondered how to get the Peanut Butter from bottle to his Dick. he quickly helped with that, instructed me, "use your fingers and take some and spread it on my Dick." I did as told and before I could think about changing my mind, I leaned down and Licked the length of his  shaft one time. The reaction I got was Fantastic, he almost came off the ground. I have to admit, I liked the Taste also. Licked him a few times and applied more Peanut Butter, did it about 4 times before he stopped me telling me he was ready to finish, at that point, I added a little more flavor and proceeded to give him a deep Blow Job, no Licking then, Just Sucking and very Soon swallowing, Peanut Butter FLAVORED "cum"

Licked him clean, got Thanked and we walked out together while making plans for another visit soon.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS????  He told me there are two other guys that like it also...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...

I have had a few men dress me up in their sons or daughters clothing and a wig to match their daughters hair (which they just happened to have) when they fucked me but I recently had a guy dress me up in their sons catholic school uniform just to suck me off, drink my cum and my piss  while I called him dad

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was stuck in a bad hookup — no chemistry and I drove him to my home!  I’m in the midst of wondering how to end this and get him the $&@#* outta my house.

That’s when he asks if I’m into role play.  Naively I replied YES!

”I’ve been getting into clowns lately.”  He bends down to his backpack and pulls out a red nose from Walgreens, pushing it onto my nose while exclaiming “BOOP!”.  I am not amused.

he slams his dick in my ass and yells, “ACT LIKE A CLOWN.”  At this point I’m lost...my only frame of reference is Ronald McDonald & Bozo, but I don’t have the hair for either nor 6 buckets nor 6 ping pong balls.

He yells the order again, to which I respond angrily: “ACT LIKE A CARNY!”

He’s caught off guard and his cock slips out.  “What’s a carny?” he asks.

End scene.  The Lyft couldn’t have arrived fast enough.

33CD8045-7DD2-4041-84F6-E7C13B8252A3.jpeg

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, PlayfulPup said:

I was stuck in a bad hookup — no chemistry and I drove him to my home!  I’m in the midst of wondering how to end this and get him the $&@#* outta my house.

That’s when he asks if I’m into role play.  Naively I replied YES!

”I’ve been getting into clowns lately.”  He bends down to his backpack and pulls out a red nose from Walgreens, pushing it onto my nose while exclaiming “BOOP!”.  I am not amused.

he slams his dick in my ass and yells, “ACT LIKE A CLOWN.”  At this point I’m lost...my only frame of reference is Ronald McDonald & Bozo, but I don’t have the hair for either nor 6 buckets nor 6 ping pong balls.

He yells the order again, to which I respond angrily: “ACT LIKE A CARNY!”

He’s caught off guard and his cock slips out.  “What’s a carny?” he asks.

End scene.  The Lyft couldn’t have arrived fast enough.

That's hilarious. I'd have bought popcorn to see that.

In my late teens I used to love oral. Sucking and being sacked and dreaming of building up the courage to be fucked which I desperately wanted but was scared of the idea of the pain: but I digress.

I used to meet an old guy and we would mutually suck one another.

One day I was laid down on my back with his cock on my face when he takes a pair of tweezers out of his pocket and proceeded to pluck individual pubes out of my bush, one at a time and very slowly so I felt each one.

It was intense and enjoyable. 

He did this every meet for a few weeks then one day says he hasn't brought them but don't worry.

So there I was on my back again when he reached down and tore a handful of bush out.

Took me by surprise and did hurt but fuck it turned me on.

I lost touch when he stopped frequenting the cruise but he made a habit of it every time we met and even to this day I enjoy that treatment and will occasionally ask for it.

• 3 months later...

I've had a few unusual requests from tops in my time. I'm always up for trying new things so I usually go along with whatever they're into.

The most memorable experiences were ..... being asked to suck a guy while he wolfed down an entire pizza 

Sucking a guys nice fat cock in the back seat of a car his friend took us through the a drive through and round a carpark at noon

A Fwb from my university days  used to like to cum on food and watch me eat it, he'd be hard again by the time I finished.

The weirdest request ever was the time a friend of a friend asked if I'd suck him while he shit himself wearing silk panties... I declined that particular request.

I had 3 guys fuck the hell out of me in front of the one guys son to teach him what men do to faggots in order to dissuade him from "going gay". super abusive, hard violent fucks, throat fucks, pissing on me, pissing in my mouth, spitting in my face, strangling, stepping on my head while fucking me face down, ass up, shoved a few large objects up my ass and of course VERY deep fisting, telling him how ruined my hole is and how I'm going to end up wearing a diaper. lol it was hot but totes strange.

• Like 1

Guy said he was going to call his wife and wanted me to tell her I was sucking his cock and there would be no cum for her anymore. Looked at him like he was nuts. Next thing I know he's telling some woman on the phone someone wanted to tell her something.

So I did.

She said who the fuck are you and hung up.

He rewarded me with his load.