how much is too piggy

buttrimmer

You're definitely not alone. I have a fuckbuddy that I've joked with about him giving me to another guy to use. I've made it as a joke although it's something I really want. My buddy has figured out I want this and is trying to work it out. I'd love to be told to report to a certain address and do everything I'm told.

• Upvote 1

last sunday in a sauns two boyfrends start fucken my both ends deep and verbly abuse me and spit spank me but one of them hit so hard with a belt on my ass i freked out and almost panch him he got scared they were twice my size and ended there mybe i over reacted but i never got wiped i think it is too piggy

Glad there are others like me :) I am not advocating I am looking to be hurt, I guess there is a fine line between abused and hurt. A top / master should take care that limits are not broken. I have desires to be fucked abused anonymously against my will being tied, but not leaving physical damage. Have any of you experienced what I am looking for...?

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, I have a major gag reflex activated by smell. When getting into nasty play, I have to start with a clean ass, mine and his. (Mine, because I want to suck his cock after he fucks me and take his spit!) Granted, I know we will get sweaty (I love stuffing my face in a sweaty pit or ass crack) and swap plenty of loads .... but I can;t handle the smell of dirt.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...