Caught

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

So I found out if you post about having hetro sex you get banned for like 2 weeks, no warning.  Kind of crappy to not get a warning the first time.

Last couple weeks have been rough, Jr's family packed up and headed to the beach as soon as they announced summer football camp cancelled.  Which also stopped our home gym workouts in his garage. It was fun lifting in just a pair of compression shorts.   So i'me been pouncing away at my laxer buddy Josh.  Either hanging out in his pool house, just a fancy shed with couches, or meeting him in the car, the park, or behind my shed. Hes way looser now than when we started hooking up a few months ago. Which is great, i can slide in with a lil spit n pre cum n star hammering away. But it makes it a little harder to cum, so i end up pounding him like a jackhammer to get off, but i still don't feel like like my balls are empty.  But as a bonus when i go at him that hard me moans like a bitch in heat, and usually bustsal over his chest which gets me off.  After i busted my nut deep in him twice i was still hard and he couldn't take any more. So i straddled him and pinned him down and squatted down over his cummy hard dick, He squirmed and resisted, but I drove my ass down and engulfed his cock. It had been a while and my ass started to spasm n twich , it hurt, but my hole grabbing his cock sqeezed out some more pre cum and I started grinding on his cock.  this was what I needed and I emptied a huge load all over his chest and face.  

About a week agoI was fucking jock in his pool house again , I had him doggy, ass up face down burred in a throw pillow and im going to town, hes moaning and screaming and being a little verbal, Shouting "fuck me fuck me".  Then his mom walks in . hes shocked tries to pull off but im ready to cum so i grab his hips and pull him onto my cock.  holding him while i cum uncontrollably.   everything that happened afterward was awkward, and i haven seen or heard from him since. But him mom did see my boner after i pulled out and turned around as i was pulling my shorts back on.

• Moderators

Here is the relevant passage:
If it's about women or heterosexual sex, post in the Hetero/Bi section of the site (posting hetero topics anywhere else will result in a temporary ban from the site - there are no warnings)

Guest tristian
On 6/18/2020 at 7:27 PM, drscorpio said:

Here is the relevant passage:
If it's about women or heterosexual sex, post in the Hetero/Bi section of the site (posting hetero topics anywhere else will result in a temporary ban from the site - there are no warnings)

You banned again me for griping about being banned, called me a little bitch, and threatened me.  I think its best we part ways.  

To Whom It May Concern:

I am hereby requesting immediate erasure of personal data concerning me according to Article 17 GDPR.

[Please erase all personal data concerning me as defined by Article 4(1) GDPR.]
[Please delete the following personal data concerning me: EVERYTHING, Forum posts, comments, reactions, messages, pictures, 

I am of the opinion that the requirements set forth in Article 17(1) GDPR are fulfilled.

If I have given consent to the processing of my personal data (e.g. according to Article 6(1) or Article 9(2) GDPR), I am hereby withdrawing said consent.
In addition, I am objecting to the processing of personal data concerning me (which includes profiling), according to Article 21 GDPR.

In case you have disclosed the affected personal data to third parties, you have to communicate my request for erasure of the affected personal data, as well as any references to it, to each recipient as laid down in Article 19 GDPR. Please also inform me about those recipients.

If you object to the requested erasure, you have to justify that to me.

My request explicitly includes any other services and companies for which you are the controller as defined by Article 4(7) GDPR.

As laid down in Article 12(3) GDPR, you have to confirm the erasure to me without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.

If you do not answer my request within the stated period, I am reserving the right to take legal action against you and to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.

Yours sincerely,

• Moderators
5 hours ago, tristian said:

You banned again me for griping about being banned, called me a little bitch, and threatened me.  I think its best we part ways.  

That ban was rescinded almost immediately because I decided I was too harsh. 

Read the rules and don't fuck up again is not much of a threat. 

I think the rest of my comments stands on its own. 

• Upvote 1