My Covid Fantasy 2

My Covid Fantasy 2

I hadn't been getting any action in months since the covid lockdown had everything closed, bars, bath houses and book stores.  I needed to get out so I decided to take a walk.  I'd heard that this park near my house was a known cruising spot so I thought I'd check it out for later after this whole lockdown was over.

Although there were a few cars in the parking lot I didn't really expect to run into anyone on the back trails of the park where the cruising spot would be, I just wanted to know where the good spots were for when I was able to go back during prime hours.  I was not surprised that it appeared some of the trails had gotten quite overgrown due to lack of traffic.

I was surprised however as I got into more dense brush to hear a commotion.  This drew my curiosity so I decided to check it out and I came apon two guys fucking.  They weren't even wearing masks and they were definitely violating the lockdown social distancing rules.  Plus it was very dangerous to fuck in an area this open during daylight, someone could see them.  However as I expressed my concern to them I noticed that my own cock was starting to form a tent in my trousers.  Anyway, they were paying no attention, if anything they only started fucking with more intensity.

All of a sudden the top guy started to groan out and his movements became erratic.  He pulled out of the bottom guy's ass and one last spurt shot accross the bare buttocks.  This had me so turned on that without even thinking about it I pulled out my own cock and started stroking it.

No sooner did I do that but the top guy leaned over and took my cock in his mouth.  I was not expecting that but his attentions were not unwelcomed.

The guy who had been on the bottom wasted no time in getting behind him and sliding his dick into the other guy's ass.  This only made him turn up the sucking on my dick and had me panting as my orgasm was building.

I was further surprised when the man sucking my cock reached around and started fingering my ass which pushed me over the edge and I moaned out as I shot my load right into his mouth.  This seemed to really excite the guy fucking as he started to cum as well.

I was surprised and embarrassed I had let myself get caught up in this so I started to pull up my trousers to leave when the guy who had been sucking me said “Hang on a minute, We've not finished with you”.  My friend's cock needs cleaning off, his cum's still dribbling out!”.  He was right, the least I could do was take care of that for him, so I took off my mask, bent down and started licking and sucking his still partially hard dick brining it once again to full hardness.

As I was sucking the man's dick the other resumed fingering my hole, using two and then three fingers to open it up.  Then I felt him ram his dick right into my hole and I realized that he didn't have a condom on.  With my mouth full of dick I tried to tell him "I don't do bareback”, but he just replied energetically "You do now” as he started to slide in and out of my ass in an increasing rythym.

As he fucked me harder and harder it got me sucking with more vigor and soon the guy I was sucking groaned out and I tasted the first spurt of his load in my mouth.  I spit it back out and he shot the rest of his load onto my face.  Then I felt the pulses of the dick in my ass and the jets of hot cum shooting deep inside my now bred hole which had never been barebacked before.

I should have known better than to go out and violate the lockdown rules and take off my mask so close to people because about a week later I came down with the covid.  I'm sure that is what it was although I didn't want to take a up a test since it wasn't bad enough to hospitalize me.

Anyway, I had a rough few days but now I'm ready to head back to the park after dark and maybe I'll run into those two guys again, or maybe some others now that I know where the good cruising spot is.

Little do I know that what I had was the fuck flu and now my VL load is quite high, so anyone who takes my charged load is likely to end up like me.  So it is very likely that I will unknowingly pass
it along to the next guy, and him to the next.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3