Cruising Park Loads

latinobb

Monday was warm and I had the day off and they'd reopened T-107. I've heard for a long time about how this is a great park to cruise in so I went wearing shorts, no underwear, and a tank top. I walked the trails for about five minutes before I came across two guys. They were both pretty hot, one Latino, one Filipino. I started sucking the Latino and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He did. The Filipino guy said he was only there to jerk off so I played with his cock while I got fucked.

An old guy walked up at that point. I give zero fucks about what you look like. I just care that you have a load to put in me. I started sucking him as the Latino pounded me. Pretty soon the Latino was slamming me and grunting and unloaded in my hole. The old guy tried fucking me with his thick dick, but couldn't stay hard enough. The Filipino was still jerking and kindly came on my hole and I fingered his huge load into me. 

I started walking, checking on Sniffies and Grindr and got someone. He was...not great. He slammed so hard I thought I was going to piss myself, but I took it. But the first two loads were so big every time he pulled out, cum was flying everywhere. Most tops I know like that. He complained and pulled out. 

It was fine though. In less than five minutes, another guy was there, bear type. I warned him my hole was really full and he gave me a look that was like, "Obviously." I bent over and he was inside me fast. His cock was great, hit all the right spots inside and then pretty fast he was blasting too. He had barely pulled up his pants before I got a message on Sniffies. Cute, nerdy guy came and found me and blasted a load in me super fast, like less than a minute. 

I wandered for a bit and figured that the crowd was probably going to thin out fast since it was close to one in the afternoon, but I saw another cute nerd go into the bushes and followed. We made out, I sucked him hard, and soon he was grabbing my shoulders and fucking me. He paused and exhaled and I could feel him filling my hole. I noticed the old guy from before watching and then walked with him. We went to a good spot and I stripped naked and had him take some pics of my gushing hole. Then I walked back to my car with cum running out my hole and down my leg. I felt so wonderfully slutty. I can't wait to go back at night when it's really busy.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2