Watch Out For Scorpions In The Desert 2

This story is based on the situation described in phxchub's wonderful story that you can read here:

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/59763-watch-out-for-scorpions-in-the-desert/

I hope he doesn't mind me stealing his ideas and telling the story from another character's view.

Watch Out For Scorpions In The Desert 2

There is a place in the desert a ways outside of Phoenix that is sort of Arizona's version of the famed Hampstead Heath.  There were hiking trails and one particular spot where there was a wide, low boulder in a clearing surrounded by trees where guys liked to gather at night.

One cloudy night while my wide ass was getting pounded I noticed a guy who appeared to be a newbie walk up.  Seeing the action he was obviously excited as his basketball shorts were tenting and he pulled the waistband down and started to stroke his dick.  It was a busy night at the rock and the sight and sounds of several guys on the boulder with guys fucking them must have been turning him on.  You could hear the slap of skin on skin and the moans and groans of the guys.

It didn't take long before another guy started to feel him up and I saw him start to return the feel.  They obviously both wanted the same thing because before long he moved to the free spot on the boulder next to me and hiked his shorts down to his knees.  The other guy wasted no time in getting in behind his chubby ass and starting to slide his long thin dick in the offered up butt crack.  I could hear the top guy grunt with pleasure as I knew his dick was starting to make entry into the newcomer's hole. Both of them groaned out into the night as the top guy's dick slid in and he started to push in and out, his hips bouncing on the fat cheeks.

Another guy spoke "Fuck that faggot good!" as he was stroking his prick and watching as the two were moaning and groaning with pleasure.  The top guy sped up the pace, taking the advice of the watcher, gripping the bottom guy's hips to pull him back into his eager thrusts.

All of a sudden I heard a gasp and I felt the dick in my ass swell up and fully hilt itself into me and I felt warm pulses of cum jetting deep inside.  He ground his hips on my ass for only a few seconds before pulling out and quickly another top guy took his place, sliding his big dick into my now well lubed hole and making me gasp out "Fuck yeah".

The other bottom's top guy, who had seemed to slow down to watch me get the load pumped into my ass picked his pace back up making the bottm let out a little yelp and then a loud moan as he was now getting pounded harder.  It didn't take long before the top started to shake convulsively and then fall on the bottom, obviously pumping a big load into the lucky man's ass.

As the top pulled his dick out with a pop I saw the guy who had been watching waste no time in moving behind the panting bottom who barely had time to look back as the guy pushed him back down onto the boulder and start slapping his dick on the gaping hole. 

"Oh fuck, fuck me please" the bottom moaned as he looked back over his shoulder and raised his ass giving the fat uncut dick a good angle to work into the stretched and dripping hole.

As the top guy was working his head into the eager hole the clouds started to part and he moonlight shone through the trees surrounding the clearing.

It was then that I saw the bottom's eyes pop wide open and I knew that he had seen the tattoo on the top guy.  A scorpion surrounded by a red biohazard symbol on his pec.  I could see the bottom was now looking around and quickly realized many of the top and bottom guys had their own tattoos displaying their status.

Instead of pulling away I heard the bottom moan in response to the groan of the top and I knew the dick was starting slide in and out with long strokes as the top started to fuck harder and faster.

I knew that unlike me he probably hadn't come here looking to be filled with poz loads, but I could tell by his moans of pleasure and the look on his face that he was now another cumdump for poz dick and wouldn't be leaving until his hole was dripping with many men's charged seed.  Maybe he'd even brought condoms with him, but like my first time at the rock, he'd gotten caught in the moment and forgotten all about them.  I had done so too, many months ago but next time I am sure he wouldn't bother to bring them.

I could tell he had accepted his fate so after the other guy was done I got up and moved around behind him to share my strain, my own biohazard tramp stamp showing in the moonlight, having been hidden by the hips of the guys who had been fucking me.

It didn't take long for my unmedicated load to join the previous two inside his by now well pozzed ass.

They say to watch out for scorpions out here, but that is not the only kind of sting you need to worry about.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

When I saw the title, I jumped at it, the original is so good. Then I got scared of reading it, "He's gonna fuck it up, and you won't be able to unread it, are you sure you want to read this?"

I did.

Brilliant, it does justice to the original and very original on its own. I love how you came back to the same story with a different player, very clever.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, austin_submale said:

Thanks, I appreciate that!  I do always worry when I take on writing something based on another story like this about living up to the original, especially one as awesome as in this case.  I am happy you think it measures up!

Not only that, it‘s a fresh take on an existing story and it‘s very well done. very hot!

• Like 1

I was inspired to write a quicky...

Hope y'all like it...

Watch Out For Scorpions In The Desert 3

On warm nights I like to make my way outside Phoenix to visit the big rock inside the clearing surrounded by trees along the hiking trails.  There's a guy who I remember seeing on what must have been his visit.  It was a cloudy night and he wasn't aware of what he was getting himself into.  But he, like me, has visited many times since then knowing exactly what is going on.  Tonight I noticed he's now sporting his own ink advertising his acquired status. 

Unlike his first time when he was obviously apprehensive he joins right in, and like me and so many of the other guys here he loves to greet newbies.  We'd both been here a while taking and giving charged loads to mostly regular guys we likely both recognized having played with them numerous times before.  Very similar to his first time a newbie made his way along the trail through the trees and approached the rock.  Obviously drawn in by the sounds of raw man sex.  Skin slapping skin, moans and groans and occasional words of excitement. 

As the newbie approached you could see his dick stretching out the front of his sweat pants and soon he reached inside and started stroking.  The other guy quickly moved over to feel him up, just like had been done to him on his first visit.  And like then it was obvious that they both wanted the same thing.  Soon the newbie was bending over the rock as the guy slid his sweats down and was sliding his already dripping dick up and down the newbie's crack until his hole was found and the guy's dick was sliding home both of them moaning and groaning.  I moved up to watch saying "fuck that faggot good!".  And the guy took my advice to heart giving the bottom a good hard pounding until he tensed up and I knew he was blasting his charged seed deep inside the probably clueless guy's hole.  As he pulled out I could see a trail of cum drip out and I couldn't help but mount that fat ass and slide my own tainted cock in until my thighs were bouncing off his backside and I quickly added my own poz load.

As I finished and pulled out the bottom turned and it was then, like the other guy that I saw his expression change and his mouth make a shape showing his surprise as he saw both of our tattoos...  Red scorpions inside a rainbow bio-hazard.  But the surprise didn't last long.  It was quickly replaced by a look of lust as he dropped to his knees and started sucking the other guy back to hardness as another guy got up behind him and slid his dick in, causing him to gasp out "Fuck yeah!".  I knew right then he'd be like the rest of us...  addicted to bareback sex and be a regular visitor to the rock.

Guess it was just another one stung...

Edited by austin_submale
Fix typos
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1