Face masks...

Anonass

12 hours ago, GeorgeGrove said:

lol at aids beggars afraid of catching the flu

First off, not everyone who barebacks is an "aids beggar". Some guys are on PrEP. Some guys are positive and undetectable. Really, there's nothing you can say that applies to all barebackers except that they enjoy sex bareback. That's it.

And it's not "catching the flu". CoViD-19 is well documented as being more infectious than the flu and potentially far more serious because there is no actual treatment yet; the only thing that could be worse is if it was also far more deadly than it is (which is plenty bad enough).

Finally: HIV, for all the challenges it presents, is both treatable and (if treated) a very, very slow killer - to the point that people who stay on treatment are likely to die of something else before HIV comes close to killing them. Death from CoViD usually happens within weeks. People who don't understand  those differences probably shouldn't be allowed to use computers unsupervised.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, viking8x6 said:

Pennsylvania (the US state that's about the same population as Ontario) is currently clocking 1,000 cases a day. And the southern US is much worse at the moment.

Between a government that puts business before citizens (progressively more so as one goes from local to federal levels) and a culture that is generally mistrustful of authority - there are a lot of people here, myself included, who react badly to government decrees and will flout them simply to make a point - we pretty much screwed the pooch. Fun times!

A thousand new cases a day. Wow, that is bad. Here in Ontario, even at our darkest days, we only had about 600+ cases each day back in March. Please be careful, my American friends.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, ltrhornypig said:

So I guess the pandemic situation in the States is really bad now.Here in Ontario Canada, we have about just over 100 new infection cases each day and I haven’t heard anyone here suggesting about wearing a mask during hook-ups. 

We are under mandatory mask order (Melbourne, Australia) if we go outside from Thursday.

On 7/11/2020 at 1:43 PM, Anonass said:

I like taking anon loads...nothing surprising there.  Lots of guys wearing face masks now.  I like it as it feels like they broke into my place and are raping me.  Thoughts?

I have one top who I occasionally play with who likes to put me in a gimp mask, so I'm covered when we play (which won't take place for at least another 4 weeks as we are in lockdown).

Guest Grayson
On 7/11/2020 at 6:31 AM, NutBucketDC said:

It’s working for me man. Usually I’m blindfolded but since this started I ask that we both wear masks and it’s crazy hot to watch a random masked guy lift my legs. Now just seeing guys on the street masked makes my hole twitch. 

Same here, I’m totally developing a fetish for it. I love guys that are “careful enough” to wear a mask but don’t care about fucking bareback. Or seeing an oral bottom pull his mask down to take a dick in his mouth 🤤😈

Guest CuriousDallas

It’s funny but the guys I hookup with aren’t wearing masks and neither am I. Still kissing too. I guess the desire for sex is outweighing the fear of Covid 

Guest Grayson
3 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

It’s funny but the guys I hookup with aren’t wearing masks and neither am I. Still kissing too. I guess the desire for sex is outweighing the fear of Covid 

Have you been hooking up with a lot of guys lately? Do they pull down the masks to kiss or do they just not wear them at all? 

Guest CuriousDallas
5 hours ago, Grayson said:

Have you been hooking up with a lot of guys lately? Do they pull down the masks to kiss or do they just not wear them at all? 

Just don’t wear them at all. I usually meet up with guys out in the wooded area in our subdivision, they pick me up in their car, truck, or I go to their place. I mean...if you’re gonna do something as intimate as sex clearly Covid isn’t a concern.

On 7/12/2020 at 12:47 AM, justsexnowatl said:

At this point I wouldn't give a fuck what this stud has going on inside his body.  I'd suck on that bubble ass till I can't breathe anymore, then stand up to slide in and refill whatever I just sucked out!!  I'll even wear a mask except when I'm actually eating!!  100% total perfection right there 🙂 

WOOF

I just leave my door unlocked and have my ass up in darkened room.  Guy after guy comes in and eats my boi pussy then pumps load into it.  Just providing a community relief service.  Mask only comes off when their tongue is roaming inside me.  Going all weekend in Hawthorn, VIC AUS.