Does anybody here have a Personality Disorder?

1000GUYS

After 1 and a half year of therapy, i got a diagnose of Borderline Disorder... it explains a lot about my sexual behavior and the reason i was think about bug chasing... Last year i was obsessed with bug chasing, i wanted to get HIV at all cost!! But why did i want to get HIV? Because i wanted to feel alive, i wanted to be part of something, i used to feel an empty, a void... i felt like i wasnt human, i didnt exist... so i thought of becoming a cumdump to feel alive and necessary... but at the same time i didnt want it, i could die of aids... thats why i seek help and got a diagnose and therapy.... Did it prevent me from becoming a slut? Hmmm no, now i take Prep and make sex raw only, but not a cumdump lol.... But yea, im borderline and it does explain a lot about my crazy sexual behavior, at least now im safer, not only HIV, i took vaccine for Hepatitis, HPV and even Meningitis... Personality Disorder doesnt have cure but Therapy helps to keep you from going out of line

• Moderators
On 8/4/2020 at 4:35 AM, 1000GUYS said:

Personality Disorder doesnt have cure but Therapy helps to keep you from going out of line

Glad you got the help you need. That's a lot to live with, but you seem to have a handle on it. 

• Upvote 1