Help Becoming a CumDump

Guest 1Guest

the tips I FOLLOW...

Shaving, always keep smooth down there

cleaning... always clean... use lots of lotion, soaps and etc... be a clean whore!

Douche... i take metamucil to control my traffic, so i always know how and when to douche

Take PrEP and HPV + Hepatitis vaccine

Jockstrap and pocket lube (i love coconut oil)

be free

• Upvote 1

Find a buddy who is just exactly where you are in your sluttiness. My anon cumdump buddies from online or IRL keep me whoring and give me good pushes to take more and different cocks. That’s what keeps me being a good cumdump. 
A shared cumdump experience is hot with another guy who isn’t greedy and is equally shameless. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 3:16 PM, NutBucketDC said:

Find a buddy who is just exactly where you are in your sluttiness. My anon cumdump buddies from online or IRL keep me whoring and give me good pushes to take more and different cocks. That’s what keeps me being a good cumdump. 
A shared cumdump experience is hot with another guy who isn’t greedy and is equally shameless. 

100% spot on

• Like 1