Two kinds of horny?

Aquenon

I’m horny almost constantly for someone to fuck me.  But physical erections can be sometimes soft, sometimes very hard.   It’s like I have two different kinds of arousals.  Physical, which ebbs and flows... and mental which is almost always on.   Anyone else like this?

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Once I get past blowing 4 loads it takes a while for me to get hard and cum again. I can sometimes get a fifth load off but it takes some effort and my dick doesn't really stay hard. After I pop that many loads I pretty much just switch to bottoming and taking loads and getting fucked will usually get my dick semi-hard but not rock hard. When I get to that point I pretty much don't need or want guys playing with my dick as it can get sore and that's the end of me wanting to fuck.

Speaking as a 100% bottom, erectness doesn’t equal horniness for me (and I’ve heard the same from other bottoms, too). While getting fucked, especially if it’s a very large, thick dick that is hitting/rubbing my p-spot the right way sliding past my s-curve, I will most certainly be soft but it will be leaking cum like a faucet and my libido will be thru the roof. It’s like my body instinctively knows I’m the bitch getting fucked so I don’t need to be hard since all my pleasure is form that wonderfully big cock tearing my insides apart.

im horny most all the time, but not always physically , most often it can be mentally. i have had only two times that a top as fucked and got my  g spot and i began to cum without physically masterbating or even touching my self. i love this type of orgasm, wish i had a man do it again to me.