My First Gangbang Tomorrow

Saam1990

Eat lightly, clean your hole, insert the largest butt plug you can comfortably take, 24 hours before your group breeding. Keep it in and only take it out an hour or 2 before you start. Be prepared for a long session. Four men can tag-fuck you for hours without cummng - your hole will be stretched out wide and sore but that's only to be expected when you're being fucked by 4 horny men.  Beg for their cocks and loads and keep their seed in you. Men in a group will probably treat you as a fuck toy. You're gunna have a great time. I loved my first group fuck.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Saam1990 said:

Thanks for the tips and let me tell you guys it was fun.
These 4 guys fucked me for 3 hours straight foreplay excluded . One guy has the biggest penis ever in my ass , Now my ass hole is so wide open but i fucking enjoyed alot

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Nothing like having a horny man pulling his cock out your ass after he's fucked you only to have another bigger cock rammed up your hole. How many loads did they fuck up your ass? Hope they fucked your mouth as well! Welcome to group breeding.

Guest Cle216fkr
On 8/31/2020 at 11:24 PM, cuckie said:

Eat and nap a few hours before, then finish cleaning out. Hydrate prior and during. Don't swallow all of your saliva.

Just wondering, why not swallow saliva?

12 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Nothing like having a horny man pulling his cock out your ass after he's fucked you only to have another bigger cock rammed up your hole. How many loads did they fuck up your ass? Hope they fucked your mouth as well! Welcome to group breeding.

Seriously i was so busy in enjoying i didnt count,but i can tell you one thing my ass was filled with cum and its coming out from my hole and then 1 guy suck the hole up and that the best feeling ever .
yes and i can tell their is a big difference between sucking and fucking a mouth.

• Like 1