London and UK prvs

Guest Steven79

22 hours ago, fatbottom said:

Short chubby older bottom looking for loads and other fun. You cant shock me. I am also a good fister, if you like your cunt pleasured.

although also lean to bottom, sometimes switch, however would be fun to have a bottom who also likes to fist

15 hours ago, swall0w said:

although also lean to bottom, sometimes switch, however would be fun to have a bottom who also likes to fist

i see fisting as a way to give a guy pleasure plus its incredibly intimate. And the inside of a man's cunt is so lovely and soft and squishy

8 hours ago, fatbottom said:

i see fisting as a way to give a guy pleasure plus its incredibly intimate. And the inside of a man's cunt is so lovely and soft and squishy

you are right about the intimate part, and the trust that that person has to give you to allow you to actually open them up so far. never been fisted, but if you want to try, am more than happy to reciprocate

• Piggy 1