London and UK prvs

Guest Steven79

On 11/19/2023 at 4:04 AM, scotty9 said:
On 11/19/2023 at 3:41 AM, POZLOADTAKER said:

bB Raw cum taker for Stealth tricks with your mate

I love getting stealthed in the dark rooms or clubs.  It's so wrong and messed up, but I like it. 

@POZLOADTAKER and @scotty9  can we truly talk about being stealthed when we know what we love most ... :-))

we love the feeling of raw cocks and loads , to share it with others ... 

@scotty9 that isnt messed up - THAT IS TRUE PLEASURE WE LOVE :-)) 

BUT having said this - I love it when a Top likes to give the impression that he wants/insists to go "safe" and makes a fuss about it - that he only goes safe, when his plan is to "trick" us, at the receiving end... those guys make me smile, as they don't realise that they just made us Happy SLUTS...

I never ask for safe, I love raw cock ... I love to be BBred - and I find it HOT when a true BBreeder/Gifter shares with me verbally what I shall receive from him .....

Edited by FFun2BB
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 5:53 PM, danstevensuk said:

IMG_0234.jpeg.df2ad0117aba78b3b753d1b62da9f3f1.jpegNorth west London bottom / vers here, looking for door on latch hotel room fun, key card left outside on request 

Also looking for donations of cum soaked underwear for me to wear at work 

Damn… what a beautiful horny view 😈🐷😈

• Like 1