Forcing a bottom to cum before fucking him

smallcocksissyboi

On 10/18/2020 at 5:16 PM, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, I love to make my bottom cum first. I like him to kneel in front of me while he masturbates. I tell him to cum in his hand and not spill his sperm. I make him lube my cock with his seed then I fuck his ass. I think my bottom is more aware of my cock fucking his hole if he isn't horny and he should get his pleasure from being fucked by me. Also I think his hole stays tighter once he's had his balls milked. Only been refused a few times, once a lad was trying to get out of taking my load but I coerced him into it and forced my cock inside his hole. I think it's the mark of a true submissive to serve his alpha as ordered.

That’s hot. Love a top using my cum as lube. 

20 hours ago, Chastitytom said:

I definitely don't enjoy this, but I keep fantasizing about it. I've had it done a couple of times and find it absolutely horrible. The top need to be really rough cause I whine a lot and try to get out of it. I lose all desire for sex after I cum, and it really hurts my ass as well. That doesn't mean that the top should let me go of course. He wants it for a reason, and that's all that matters. One top only gets hard when he knows I'm not enjoying it at all, and he wants me to beg him to let me cum before he fucks me. It's horrible and I hate it and him, and after a day I'm back on my knees begging. Faggots are weird

Exactly this. Hate it in the moment. 24 hours later and I’m watching it back on video desperate for it again. 

15 hours ago, Fuzzypup said:

Fuck this is hot! I usually lock myself in chastity to keep my libido up to be as slutty as a bottom as possible, but I'm really.interested in finding a top to force me to cum, and use my cum as lube

Yes, chastity keeps me slutty too. If the top wanted this, he can unlock me and force me. 

• 2 years later...

Being like you, I lose all interest after cumming so much prefer to cum 2nd. I played with a top who knew this and that was usually how we played. He liked tying me up, using me for ages before fucking me then jerking me off all over my own face.

One day we met and he told me he wanted my cum as his lube. Kneeling in front of him, he tied my wrists to my ankles and inserted a plug into me, then slowly jerked me. As I started  to get closer I begged him to stop as that would be the end of our meeting. He didnt, he herked me fast and hard then slow until I couldnt hold it any more. As I was about to cum, he slapped my balls hard and pulled me forward as I cried out , my cock onto his,  ruining my orgasm and get my load all over him. He squeezed every drop from my cock onto his.

He gagged me and let me fall forward onto the floor my ass in the air, my head on the ground still tied up and removed the plug. Then inserting his cock deep in to me, he brutally fucked me slamming in and out for what seemed ages. No talk, no words only me trying to moan through the gag. Finally he pulled me back onto his cock impaling me deeper than I ever had and unloaded deep into me. HE came over and over. When he pulled out, he removed the gag and made me suck his cock clean. He untied my hands and told me to do the rest after I had left. As he walked out the door, he just said see you next week slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/20/2020 at 2:33 PM, sadden said:

Ive had a couple tops force me too either before or after fucking me. Its harder too be a good bottom after cumming myself so i lock myself in chastity now.

No it’s not - I used to just relax and focus on the tops, their cock, their needs and their seed. It took a while but my ex trained me well