"You're such an open hole for your daddy's cock, boy." And other compliments

pozbottom

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first guy I was ever with thought I had lied about being a virgin. He said I was too good at sucking cock to have never done it before. I thought that was pretty cool.

I've been complimented on my cocksucking, but not when I was a virgin.

Must have been several yeras after my first time. So, when I was like 14 or so.

Congratulations on getting it right first time :)

Said by one of my regulars, a sexy married Italian stud, "I'd pay to load your ass if you didn't give it away, you slut!".

That kind of compliment really enhances the joy of giving it away (as if it wasn't fun enough anyway).

• 5 weeks later...

From a 29 yr old married Italian man last week. It was our first meet and I got to suck him, clean his sweaty pits, eat his hole and drink all his piss and cum. He stayed hard the entire time and was still hard when he left. I said to him that next time he should be more verbal and tell me what he likes. He replied that is wall ALL good :) That kind of feedback is nice.

• 1 month later...

The one that sticks out is "You've got a great ass that is meant to be used and be used often."

It's also a great compliment when I'm in a sexclub or backroom and a top has finished fucking me and he then starts encouraging other guys to fuck me. Sometimes a top will become really interested in helping to make sure that I get fucked by as many guys as possible. I'm grateful that not only did he choose to fuck me but he is now recommending my hole to other tops! It's an honor for me to hear that I deserve to be used by more and more men.

• 9 months later...