Smoking fetish

Irishboy98

On 12/2/2021 at 2:12 PM, pozpig2 said:

A dom I’ve been seeing for a while who often tells me how to dress and look decided I was to start smoking. He’d been  hoping I’d decide to start on my own (he’s a smoker) but I never did because I hated it.

Three weeks ago he ordered me to start with rollies. I had to learn from scratch. He would demand randomly I stop what I’m doing and go smoke. I’ve started it to love it, even the smell gets me horny now. 

And other lads wanna encourage and join me ? 

Makes me soooo horny to smell cigarettes 🚬 💋, I love to smoke and stroke 

💧🍆🤛🚬💋

Just now, Medwaym said:

Me too, love it.... inhaling just as you cum creates an intense orgasm.

Yes, I have a white sheet that is sticky black I sit on and smoke and stroke,  I have acwhite laced bra I wear that's almost black, I love being an ashtray 🚬💋

• 1 year later...

I"m an infrequent pipe smoker and I'll smoke a cigar on the golf course, but I get no sexual kick out of the habit. 

However, the sight of a bearded muscle bear waving a hard dick and a lit cigar really makes my hole wink. Sex and cigar smoke just go together. 

I once dated a zaftig AA woman who would smoke cigars naked and it just drove me wild. 

I used to suck off a guy who liked to smoke a cigar while I gave him head and blow the smoke in my face. He always told me it was his way of enjoying his two most pleasurable experiences at the same time and looked forward to our regular get togethers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/7/2022 at 7:37 AM, Willing said:

Makes me soooo horny to smell cigarettes 🚬 💋, I love to smoke and stroke 

💧🍆🤛🚬💋

Would love to smoke and stroke with you. What brand do you smoke?

• 2 weeks later...

So horny to be with a guy who reeks of smoke. Getting told to light up one after the other eventhough you think your lungs cant hold it no more.

Fuck, hoping for a guy to get me more into cigs. Or even pipes and cigars, while taking his poz cum

• Piggy 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/4/2023 at 9:53 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I used to suck off a guy who liked to smoke a cigar while I gave him head and blow the smoke in my face. He always told me it was his way of enjoying his two most pleasurable experiences at the same time and looked forward to our regular get togethers.

That’s a classic and one of my favorites - getting head while enjoying a great cigar! 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

On 6/4/2023 at 9:53 PM, Close2MyBro said:

Regular get together is hot and what I need,  just message and I'm on my way to drink 😵️start a regime 🚬💋

• Like 1