Vers Bttm, Vers, Vers Top - Differences?

Boacat

I think that guys choose topping, bottoming and versatile, depending a few things.

Guys who can maintain a hard-on and who take a long time to cum, will obviously want to fuck holes and have some fun doing it, so most likely they would be tops or versatile tops. That's the "top" part.

Bottoming, on the other hand, is not something everybody can do because there is more to it than just sticking a cock in a hole. Cleaning, opening up and avoiding pain, and many times guys need to get over the idea that bottoming is the female role. Some men don't like the idea of being penetrated for psychological reasons. What bottoming offers, and makes it addictive, is the ability to have sex with many guys and remain horny if the bottom doesn't cum. At least in my experience, every time a guy unloads inside my hole and I hear him moan in pleasure it feels to me like I've had an orgasm myself, but without shooting my load therefore, remaining horny.

With these two things in mind, men can choose one or a combination of both. Guys who have trouble having or keeping an erection will seldom top because what's the point because even if they manage to get a hard-on, not good if they shoot too quickly. That's why many guys switch from mostly topping to mostly bottoming. These bottom guys at a sauna sometimes fuck but basically to get off after taking a few loads because they want to take a break or leave the sauna. 

I've had a few fuck buddies whom I met as tops but they later switched to bottom once they figured out that by bottoming they would remain horny. Switching from bottom to top is rare and many times it's a guy who can get hard and fuck without coming too quickly, but who may have trouble in their hole or tired of the cleaning routine. Easier to top.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess for me, the label is quite fluid. Pretty much, i'm a guy who exclusively has sex with people who have dicks, regardless of how they identify. With guys, i mainly top. Its just the nature of the business. BBC is in massive demand where i am, so it makes it easy. With trans, drag queens etc, i go full versa, and sometimes mainly bottom. Its my preference. I have (and will) bottom for guys certain times, i've had a few of my twinks i have trained to be vers by allowing them to top me (and others), but, in most cases, my interactions with guys are with me as a top. Hence i chose the label versatile. 

On 11/28/2020 at 8:45 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Agree with this but would add that this more common as use of drugs has become more popular: it seems to prevent a lot of guys from getting hard, and then they can only btm. 

I've always thought it's kinda good cruising karma to be versatile and give a little of what you want to take. The numbers game is such that we have to as there are simply not enough tops to go around! 

I'll add that one thing I love is taking a load from a guy who has just taken a lot of loads himself. So a cumpdump who will top at the end of the party is awesome, but a very rare find.   

I'm one of those guys who gets fucked/takes loads as much as possible at the sauna, but who will generally happily load another guy at the end, before heading off.