Is there any tactic to make a man cum in you?

1000GUYS

Something is frustating me as i have more sex lately... when im crusing, almost NO MAN cum in me, last night out of 6 guys fucking me raw, only 1 came in me and it was a litle cum... I envy these bitches here saying they go back home with their pants wet of cum

I've realized some positions makes more friction to the penis head, leading to more pleasure and eventually an orgasm... And that happens when the guys dick go as close to second hole as possible... like... as deep as possible... So i think that region makes more friction and lead a guy to cum faster... Ive got myself thinking, if i make a "pushing" movement while hes fucking me, it would be better for him?

So thats the tactic some experienced bottoms here use to make the men cum faster?

• Like 1

There may be, but it also could be that some men simply do not want to cum that way. 

You say six guys fucked you last night, which I assume means you were in a bathhouse, orgy, sex party or some such. Some men can only cum once and then an hour or more before they can fuck again, so sometimes guys will (especially in a group setting), fuck a guy for a while and then move on to the next without orgasming - holding that for later. I realize you prefer the cum, but if the guy wants to hold off and you do something that makes him shoot faster than he wants to, he is unlikely to consider you for future fucking if he wants to last a while at the event or facility you're in.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:25 AM, 1000GUYS said:

Ive got myself thinking, if i make a "pushing" movement while hes fucking me, it would be better for him?

So thats the tactic some experienced bottoms here use to make the men cum faster?

Me, I usually like the fuck to go on and on and on for as long as the Top is enjoying himself, because for me as a bottom the reward is knowing that I’m the source of his pleasure. Most often, I don’t try to speed up his orgasm, because that would cut short the pleasure he would get in fucking me.

But I do know how to do it. It’s a skill you have to pick up with time and practice, I’m afraid - and the application is different for each individual, so you really have to be tuned in to the Top rutting you, his rhythms, his sounds, his energy, his cues, figure out what’s driving his urge to be inside you. When you’re attuned to all that, you know when to make just a slight whimper or growl at the right moment, or get a sense of how and when to use your inner muscles to lightly snatch at his cockhead on the outstroke - not too hard - and then go totally loose on the instroke, or vice-versa.

Sometimes I get a sense that a Top is getting to the point where he’d like to cum but isn’t quite getting there, and I step in with the barest little trick or two - it doesn’t take much - and then suddenly he goes, “Oh, shit! I’m gonna fucking cum in you!” like he’s surprised, and BAM! He’s over the moon. I always smile a little when that happens.

But I never do it unless I get a strong sense that he’s ready, for two reasons:

First, if you try to push a Top’s performance, you stand a significant risk of throwing him off his rhythm, killing his mood, or worst, spoiling his orgasm. This is especially true if your technique us clumsy. There are other threads on here where Tops complain about pushy bottoms who ruin a fuck by changing position or just not knowing when to be still and just fucking take the cock.

Second, because it’s the wrong way to go about sex. Sex works when two people are working to satisfy each other’s needs, but if I decide when and where * I * want the Top to cum, I’ve completely stopped thinking about his needs and focused entirely on my own.

Instead of worrying about tricks to make a man cum in you whether he wants to or not, maybe think about ways you can make the experience of fucking your ass an excellent, luxurious one that once they start, they don’t want to stop. Men cum inside me (so they keep telling me) because they feel incredibly good inside me. Be that kind of ass, and they’ll shoot you full.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1