3 loads in downtown San Diego

Pumpinmyhole

I actually haven't worked much so far this month, but I had a long layover in San Diego earlier this week.  I was in my downtown hotel room by 11:15, and I got myself showered and ready by noon when I went online.  I posted an ads on Doublelist and  BBRT.  I got 2 guys off DL, and one from BBRT.  All three were working downtown and needed to dump a load.  The first guy, from DL, was a married bi guy.  Oddly, he was the one who fucked the longest and wanted to kiss.  When he came in, we kissed and got undressed.  I sat him on the bed and got on my knees in front of him, sucking him til he was fully hard.  He had a VERY thick 7.5" dick.  We started with doggy, and then  he put me on my back so we could fuck and kiss.  He felt really good pumping inside me.  He then asked if I'd ride his dick, it's his favorite position.  I was happy to accommodate his request, and I climbed on top of him and lowered myself onto his dick.  We did this for a while when he started thrusting up into my ass faster and faster, and he blew his load.  I stayed in position for a bit while I milked his dick.  He had to get back to the office, and asked if he could shower first.  That way his coworkers and wife wouldn't know what he'd been up to.  He was cool and said that if I'm back he'd be happy to meet up again.

Guy #2 was also from DL and though he wasn't really a pump and dump, he didn't spend a lot of time getting off.  He was gay, great body, handsome, early 40's.  After sucking him hard, he put me doggy in the middle of the bed and pumped for a while before he pushed me down on my stomach.  Now he started pounding a lot harder and faster until he gave me his load.  I milked him for a bit sucked his cock clean, and he got dressed and left.  

The third guy was from BBRT.  He'd hit me up shortly after I posted my ad, but he wouldn't be able to stop by til about 3:30.  He wasn't into a tag team scene at all, but was cool if I had loads in my ass.  Also, he wanted me to be "door open ass up" waiting.  He messaged right on time at 3:30 saying he was on his way up.  I opened the door and got into position.  I heard him come in and get undressed.  He immediately started rimming me, obviously enjoying the 2 loads that were already there.  He kept me ass up on the edge of the bed when he slid his 6.5" in me.  He fucked for no more than 15 minutes before I got his load.  I got on my knees and he let me clean him off too.  OMG, 3 mixed loads taste SO good.  He also said that if I'm back, he'd be happy to load me again.  Unfortunately we don't get many long layovers in San Diego but maybe I'll just have to drive down for an overnight sometime.  I'd love to get fucked again by the bi married guy.

It was about 4:15 and I was all alone in my room.  I cruised a bit more online but wasn't finding much.  I even offered to uber if a top could host, but it wasn't happening.   Eventually I fingered my sloppy hole and edged myself.  I shot my load as I pushed out a fair a mount of cum on my fingers and licked it up.  Again, I reaffirmed that downtown hotels on weekdays are great for finding loads.  Hoping I can trade onto longer layovers this week and get used some more.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

On 12/20/2020 at 5:13 AM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

Hot story man!!!!! Daytime hotels are the best. 

Daytime downtown hotels always deliver.  I just posted about my daytime hotel fun in Austin.  Again, horny married bi guys who want to get off before going home to their wives.