Thoughts for a fuck who messages years later

Guest CockIsLove

Guest CockIsLove

Hey guys, new to the site. These days I am in a mono for life relationship but every now and then I still get emails from a guy I hooked up with  via Craigslist. The first time we met in a parking lot and I sucked him off and swallowed his cum.  I was in my 40s. I’d never done anything like that before. The second time he came to my house. I got on my knees, I sucked his dick, he ate my asshole like he was making love to it, put me on my back and fucked me like he owned me. We kissed like we we needed to be inside each other. We truly enjoyed one another. Bi guy. A dad with a family he was separated from. Anyway, he emails me still years later every few months begging to make love to my hole again. He loved my hole. I am with somebody now and I can never see him again and I am good with that. But I just need to vent my lust for his dick and this semen and this seems like the place to do it where other guys will understand. Here is what I wish I could send to him but never will. God I love his cock:

”I love that you still send me messages although I can never meet you again. I love that you still message me about your cock. I hope you will always tell me about how much you love making love to my fuckhole with your beautiful cock even though it can't be like it was. I want to see your thick beautiful cock gushing the delicious sperm you poured inside me from both ends drilling me. I hope for videos of you cumming over and over again. Fucking asses with your thick shaft gliding in and out. Slick with your baby making life-giving virile cum that was once on my tongue and slicking the walls of my asshole that was so hot for you, craving your father fuck semen, wishing you could get me pregnant, foot on my face cock-fucked and wet, sloppy fucked starry eyed tongue down my throat tongue so far up my ass making love. I can never respond,  but please always send me your cock love to me forever.”

Thanks guys. 

Edited by CockIsLove

Seems to me that if you're just ignoring his messages and never responding (which is what's heavily implied), you're letting a powder keg sit with a fuse attached and just waiting for a match to be struck.

I'm not sure why you couldn't tell him that (a) you remember your times together fondly, (b) you appreciate that he's still interested, but (c) you're in a monogamous relationship now and so (d) you wish him well but need to discourage him from hitting on you any more.

Because if you don't have a clear message to him that you're no longer available and not interested, your "monogamous" partner may end up stumbling onto the messages. Or the guy may track you down and show up wanting another round. And at that point, you're left scrambling to try to prove that nothing has happened since you and your current partner got together - and messages that were sent within the timespan of your relationship will at least cast doubt on that.

Now, if you've already told him that, and he keeps trying to pressure you into hooking up again, he's an asshole for trying to get you to violate the terms of your relationship.

And if you enjoy his ongoing infatuation with you so much that you don't want him to stop, you should recognize you've got the lit match already in your hand and all it will take is one misstep to drop it and set the powder keg off.

• Upvote 1

I'd start thinking open relationship. I didn't get the impression you weren't interested - nor does this site seem obvious reading for the monogamous.  The way I usually broach the subject is by being caught but I suspect there are better ways.  I'm not saying that men can't be monogamous, nor gay men, nor men on this site - but it seems the more difficult of the two options.

And I wouldn't say "never".  That making your partner's decisions for him. They aren't always what you might think.