GloryHole etiquette. Read the signs correctly

cumpletion

Well.

This thread prompted me to give the local ABS one last try to see if the local action that wasn’t happening in the open was happening at the glory holes. Not a big fan of GHs, me, not the least because I’m all about ass and I figure you can’t help losing at least an inch of penetration automatically because of the barrier, but the dry spell had to break.

I spent the better part if an hour, over two sessions, with my ass offered at the hole. I got one brief fuck early on, shallow and not to completion. After that, things got weird.

I tried alternately locking the booth door so guys would know someone was in it, and leaving it unlocked so guys could peep in and see that someone has his ass ready for the next booth. Leaving it unlocked resulted, at one point, in a young guy swinging the doir open, exclaiming, “What in the world?!” and standing there staring at me for several seconds with the door open. He either a) was way too naïve and unsophisticated to be wandering around an adult store, or b) knew damn well what in the world and was putting on a show. Is this the “glory hole etiquette” we’re talking about?

I did not get fucked again, but I did get struck on my ass - twice - by men who instantly left the other booth the moment they did it. Not tapped - struck. This wasn’t someone tapping to signal he’d rather have oral, this was an impact. Twice, once during each session, and I don’t think it was the same guy. Where does this behavior land in the etiquette?

Frankly, I’m not sure I believe any longer that there is any sort of commonly accepted or understood standard of decent behavior among men when it comes to sexual congress. Something about this very vulnerable part of men’s psyches seems to drag out their worst tendencies. Last night I finally gave in and put my info on the Cumdump Network on this site. I got a text within ten minutes asking if I would be available for a dump in my ass tonight. The area code came from upper New York State, and they didn’t respond to my second message - yeah, they were probably just yanking my chain to see if I would actually respond to the number I posted. This evening when I let it be known I would be at the ABS, I got a message from a guy asking if I was undetectable, and if he could fuck me bare and cum in me multiple times. The note came from a guy 250 miles away whose profile clearly advertised him as a bottom looking to take all cocks. When I pointed this out - silence. Yeah, he was yanking my chain. Why? Fuck knows. I don’t get why anybody pulls this shit.

What is the matter with all these people that they think it’s somehow okay to strike random strangers or openly expose their private behavior, or deceive them just to see how they respond? The hell of it is, just on the off chance that the guys with the New York area code were traveling and legit asking, I’ve gone ahead and washed out my guts and I’ll stay up til the time they said they wanted me, because I keep my word. And if those guys weren’t serious - and they may be members here to have seen my info on the network - then fuck you very much.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm 95% just a cocksucker at the gloryhole. I just love sucking off strangers and swallowing their thick cum. Once in a while, I will have trouble getting a man off and I will submit my tight cunt to his hard cock and see if I can't get his load inside me that way. 

My issue with etiquette is when I'm posted up in a booth and someone comes in. I put my finger in the hole to signal I'm a cocksucker and rather than putting his cock thru the hole, he simply returns the gesture. Then he acts miffed when I don't give him my cock. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

My dilemma when servicing cocks at a gloryhole is if and when to offer my hole. I enjoy sucking and swallowing loads a lot but I also like getting bred, especially by someone anonymous. Unless the top indicates he wants ass, through withdrawing, etc, I'm always afraid that the guy leaves the gloryhole and I miss a load, because some guys are turned off by bottoms who bareback.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

My dilemma when servicing cocks at a gloryhole is if and when to offer my hole. I enjoy sucking and swallowing loads a lot but I also like getting bred, especially by someone anonymous. Unless the top indicates he wants ass, through withdrawing, etc, I'm always afraid that the guy leaves the gloryhole and I miss a load, because some guys are turned off by bottoms who bareback.

I often back onto a glory hole and wait, but if I'm in a situation where I'm sucking a guy through a glory hole, I tend to follow a pattern. After getting the guy hard (by sucking/wanking) and sucking for a while, I'll then squirt some lube into my hand (while still sucking), then start stroking the guy's cock. I figure everyone will notice when their cock has been lubed up. 

After a bit longer, I'll turn around and slap the cock against my arse cheek. That's normally the point where it is clear whether or not the guy wants to fuck. 

• 3 months later...

There's some great advice here. Thanks!

As someone who is still new to this, i'm wary about doing bareback with anonymous cocks, tbh.

What is the etiquette with regards to condoms? Do i roll the condom on to the cock or pass one through the hole?

If the Top doesn't want to wear one, how is it best to respond? i assume it's best to keep sucking - if they want more than a blowjob then i guess they will leave. Is that about right?

I have passed condoms through the gloryhole.  Some will put it on.  As you become a more accomplished cock sucker you can attempt to put the condom on while giving a blowjob.

Every situation is unique: some guys only want oral, some want to fuck, some want to cum, others want to use mutiple mouths and / or asses.

Best advice: visit the gloryhole without any preconceptions about what will happen and just focus on enjoying your experience.

Last, if you don't want sex without a condom - don't feel pressured to bareback.  You may not get as much action, but you need to go at your own pace and feel comfortable as you explore the gloryhole scene.

I think some people need it explained to them that you shouldn’t be sticking your dong through a glory hole if you’re an anal and oral bottom. If you do, the real anal/oral bottom on the other side is rightly going to think you’re a top offering his cock, and will be genuinely confused when you drop to your knees or turn around and press your butt against the hole. 

I mostly use  gloryholes at a bathhouse, so it's not an issue that I'm naked doing it.  I also usually suck the guy for a while before offering him my ass to fuck, unless I want to swallow his cum.  I don't usually have an issue with them wanting to wear a condom.  Normally, they're quite good with fucking me bareback and breeding me.

On 1/2/2021 at 12:29 PM, cumpletion said:

This question is for tops and bottoms.

when two men meet at a GloryHole, the top usually pulls out his cock and presents it right through the GH. Almost immediately the bottom gets on his knees to start sucking...

how do you guys know how to go on from here?

some tops want to be serviced to cumpletion (oral only). Other tops expect the bottom to turn around and position his hole against the GH. What signs do you send out to make sure the one on the other side of the wall clearly understands what is expected... 

how about just saying, asking what you want.