What's it like to get fucked in chastity?

bottomingboy

I have been pegged while in chastity.  Yes it does hurt some when you are trying to get hard in the cage but for myself that is also a turn on so I try to get harder.

If you are a sub buttom I would say being in chastity would probably turn you on a lot.

There’s a thread on this over in the hardcore fetish forum, but to give you my input:

I’m currently exploring this and am new to it. Not caged yet but I am under instruction not to play with my cock under any circumstances. To get off, I’m allowed toy fuck myself. My experience so far is yes, I’m horny all the time. I’m starting to experience anal orgasms and to cum when I’m cunting myself with the toys. It’s not a full on penile orgasm with the muscle contractions, it’s milder, but on the other hand I can do it multiple times and am still hungry for cock afterwards. This makes me happy because it means in this state I can serve men for as long as they need.

The downside is you are left blue balling to a certain extent. I left it too long (a week) without cunting myself and ended up fucking up, in that I couldn’t think of anything except sex, even after eventually giving my cunt a proper seeing to, and I ended up wanking off. Sir was NOT happy. A physical cage would prevent this, of course, but bear it in mind if you’re trying to marry chastity with getting to sleep and then up for work in the morning. It seems you NEED to work your cunt out regularly. Which is the point, I guess, and an amazing upside if you’re prepared for it: to be left gagging for cock all the time 🐷

Obviously I still get erections and am looking forward to Sir allowing me a physical cage and hopefully putting an end to that.

• Like 2

Sub bottom here. I've been fucked while wearing a chastity cage. Basically the longer I go without a regular orgasm, the hornier I get. The cage helps ensure that.

I've found that after a week or so of being locked, I crave getting fucked so bad that it's all I can think about. It like my mind transforms into thinking with my cock to only wanting my ass played with.

Guys seem to like fucking me when I'm caged too. They like that I can't get hard or stroke myself. As far as the actual sex, I will get hard when I'm getting fucked sometimes. Obviously the cage prevents that so soft I stay but I wouldn't say it's painful assuming it fit right. I have had the most amazing anal orgasm when getting fucked in the cage though. And the mind games of having a big hard cock fucking me that can cum when I can't it pretty amazing.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, ethanhouston6 said:

Sub bottom here. I've been fucked while wearing a chastity cage. Basically the longer I go without a regular orgasm, the hornier I get. The cage helps ensure that.

I've found that after a week or so of being locked, I crave getting fucked so bad that it's all I can think about. It like my mind transforms into thinking with my cock to only wanting my ass played with.

Guys seem to like fucking me when I'm caged too. They like that I can't get hard or stroke myself. As far as the actual sex, I will get hard when I'm getting fucked sometimes. Obviously the cage prevents that so soft I stay but I wouldn't say it's painful assuming it fit right. I have had the most amazing anal orgasm when getting fucked in the cage though. And the mind games of having a big hard cock fucking me that can cum when I can't it pretty amazing.

This is wonderful and is exactly what I want to achieve from this.

1) To crave cock all the time.

2) To stop thinking with my cock and start thinking with my cunt instead.

3) The mind games. To attract the kind of men who will get off on being able to get hard and cum when I can’t, and to have that reinforced myself: I am not a man who gets hard and cums, I am a sub who serves these men with my cunt, my body and my whole being.

By the way, NICE ASS, for what it’s worth coming from me 😈

• Piggy 1

I wear a cage now and then for myself, not because I'm told or expected too.  I've been wanting to get fucked wearing it but haven't found a top into it yet.  I get off being submissive with guys LOVE being a slut with a guy or guys, just there for their pleasure.  Being caged while sucking or getting fucked would be so hot.  Now just need the right guy or group to service. 

Caged.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I had my cage on once during an Anon Fuck. Never told the guy. He noticed it mid fuck, probably wondering why I wasn’t stroking my dick. He then proceeded to fuck me harder. 

it’s another world with one on. You’re not focusing on pleasure from your cock and ass, but instead strictly from your hole. And it amazing how much more you notice. 

I need to find me a top that’ll fuck me regularly with mine on. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 11:02 PM, subBottomKink said:

Sir was NOT happy.

Naturally.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:02 PM, subBottomKink said:

It seems you NEED to work your cunt out regularly.

If a true sub gives his cunt that regular working without ever touching his pointless dick, then it stands to reason he will eventually completely refocus his sexual energy to his new and sole sexual organ; his cunt. And as you well put it boy ... to be left gagging for cock all the time ... What a slut! 🐷

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:00 AM, subBottomKink said:

I am not a man who gets hard and cums, I am a sub who serves these men with my cunt, my body and my whole being.

What Sir likes to hear. 

On 1/5/2021 at 1:00 AM, subBottomKink said:

By the way, NICE ASS, for what it’s worth coming from me

Good to know you have an eye for a GREAT ASS boy. You certainly have what it takes to recruit subs/bottoms for Sir's use! 😈 When I first saw Ethan's stunning ASS I knew it was easy in my top 5 of BEST ASSES on BZ; it is a real juicy plump beauty. 🐷

Guest faggotbitchboi

Being fucked in chastity is how it is meant to be for me; I love it.  It means that I am not distracted by thinking my cock needs attention because it doesn't.  With my cock caged and leaking pre-cum my pleasure is the feeling of a cock penetrating me.  Like others I also have noticed that tops fuck me harder when they realise that my cock is caged.  

Edited by faggotbitchboi

I don’t even bother having sex without the cage on, unless a top explicitly says it must be off. My clit doesn’t matter, I’m a faggot Cumdump for real men to use. Oh, and to answer the question, being fucked  with the chastity cage on is amazing. 

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi

• 3 weeks later...

As a sub bottom I understand the logic of a dick cage to totally focus on giving pleasure to the top, my primary function as a bottom. It has been frustrating when I’ve inadvertently came without touching myself while being forcefully pounded, diminishing immediately my desire to continue to be used. I guess a dick cage also would send a clear signal to the top that you’re all business in terms of pleasing him.

4 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

It has been frustrating when I’ve inadvertently came without touching myself while being forcefully pounded, diminishing immediately my desire to continue to be used.

Oh that’s annoying alright! I’m new to chastity, and haven’t actually been fucked in a cage yet. But I’ve cum from toy fucking myself in a cage. So far for me it’s just been leaking cum. There’s a bit of mini contraction, but not the powerful contractions you get with a dick orgasm. This is one of my favourite things about it, I can cum and I stay horny now!

When you cum in your cage, are you talking full on forceful blowing your load? I’ve seen videos of that but it hasn’t happened me, as I say. Though it’s a life goal now!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 8:00 PM, subBottomKink said:

This is wonderful and is exactly what I want to achieve from this.

1) To crave cock all the time.

2) To stop thinking with my cock and start thinking with my cunt instead.

3) The mind games. To attract the kind of men who will get off on being able to get hard and cum when I can’t, and to have that reinforced myself: I am not a man who gets hard and cums, I am a sub who serves these men with my cunt, my body and my whole being.

By the way, NICE ASS, for what it’s worth coming from me 😈

What Sub said...that is a nice ass.  Sub, you have a nice ass too. FWIW coming from another bottom.

• Thanks 1