Problem Behavior in express wanting to meet

Bwccummer

Problem behavior in express wanting to meet.

I run into from time to time some that their problem behavior give reason to not want to meet.

I chatted with one on grindr that at first seemed promising, however as shared was tired wrote in a rude way to wake up. Then I replied physically tired as was winter and earlier had been outside. Then replied in a way that showed zero understanding or caring.

I ended up blocking and reporting to grindr. I try to be honest so my and their time not wasted.

Another time on grindr had contacted someone that at first thought maybe could host. Turns out as remember talking confusing in vehicle not running right, but drive to a gas station.  I had figured not able to meet and leave at that. However they got insisting on meeting and I shared that was not interested. Then read message about how they not want to take no and said would start going house to house until find me. I then had to say I will call the police, to no longer talk to me and blocked along with report to grindr the individual. 

I dont know if had meet if ask for money or worse bother me as go about business. Or vehicle work fine and claim car problems to attempt to get money out of me.

Then last one remember on grindr is one want to meet as was very late at night and I was sleepy. They want to meet and not wait till later. Made myself uncomfortable for needed to sleep and I guess individual wanted one asleep or near asleep. I didn't meet. I think just blocked.

Share for view my safety as more important than a potential fun time. I  still remember roommate said something to effect of meet someone even if could potentially end up in trunk of car. Find was a shocking comment to make. I hope he said as a joke but one need to trust instincts and think of safety.

Others seem more able to chat with and sometimes meetings not work due to hosting or travel issues, but behave in a respectful way. 

If I understand your post correctly, you seem to be saying that you go on Grindr and look for hookups when you’re actually too tired and/or sleepy. That’s really not a good time to be trying to arrange a meet. It might be your only convenient downtime, or it might be the time you find yourself horny or bored, but successfully navigating the world of Grindr requires an alert mind.

I’m not surprised guys were abrupt or rude with you if you told them you were tired or sleepy. Guys who are tired and sleepy typically waste people’s time because they’re either insincere about wanting to hook up, don’t have the energy to follow through, or, if they do somehow manage to meet, fail to perform because they’re to physically and mentally drained. I’ve had men make arrangements to come fuck me only to fall asleep in their chairs and contact me in the morning as I’m packing to leave, saying, “Oh fuck, I fell asleep!” This sort of thing is annoying as hell, happens far too often, and results in many men having little patience with guys like you.

So part of your problem lies in your approach. As to your response, blocking rude guys is always your option, but reporting guys for being rude to you is a waste of time. Grindr is going to do exactly zero about that.

Yes, the guy with the “car trouble” was trying to scam you. It happens a lot - so often, in fact, that it’s almost a joke when somebody tries it because they all use the same lame tactics. This is another reason you want to be alert when you’re fishing for hookups online. You want to be able to see these guys coming so you can dismiss them quickly.

Places like Grindr aren’t nice and friendly neighborhoods, they’re mean streets where guys lurk on streetcorners looking for trouble - both the good and the bad kind. If you’re going to stand on the streetcorner, do it with both eyes open.

The additional information can share is the one stated like to party which is their own choice but I am inclined to not get a ride from for I dont know what drug may be on that affect their driving. 

As for being tired,  see as a red flag of what the other person says. When they share not care and want to meet and I am asleep, next thing is a crime can happen so I rather meet when I am alert if to meet. 

I figure a matter of how talks that be inclined to meet or not. So if individual  or somehow something not seem right that I be inclined to not meet. An example is share many pictures when not ask for when not want to see pictures right away.

When it comes to Grindr, if you’re not fucking, I don’t care. Unless you say up front you’re not free until a specific time tomorrow, or you’re only looking for oral, you’re getting blocked. “I’m tired” is an excuse, cause I truly believe most guys can will and do ANYTHING depending on the guy. If you’re online, and I’m not up to your standard for you to fuck right then (unless you tell me you’re at work) your 99% getting blocked unless we’ve met before. 

I take the view gave a legitimate reason for if shovel a lot of snow one too is going to be tired and if one block then is their choice. Also if one can't accept no at moment for not work to meet then accept and move on to someone else. Sometimes things change at moment communicate and if meet would have to be at a different time. 

The other option is one could pretend to be open to meeting only to find out later not interested and time wasted,  which was not wanting to do.

I'm going to say something here that is not intended to be rude, but merely a direct observation. Bwccummer, I do not know whether English is not your first language; whether you may have less developed written language skills due to some other factor like being hearing impaired (I've noted that some deaf people have varying degrees of difficulty with grammar, etc. because the rules for written (and spoken) English do not correspond to similar constructs in ASL or contracted Braille), or whether you're only writing here in English because that's what this site requires, although you normally arrange hookups in some other language.

But I will say that regardless of the reason, your writing is very, very difficult to follow and requires re-reading and multiple passes to come up with a rough approximation of what you're (hopefully) saying. If you *are* arranging to meet using English and it's written or said like this - and that's just an assumption, I could be wrong - then I would not be surprised if the guys you're trying to meet just don't understand exactly what you want. 

I know that if I were responding to messages as hard to read as your post, I would quickly lose interest because there's just too large a barrier for communication.

Might that be part of the problem - that you're having bad experiences because you and your potential partners are, effectively, not speaking with a common vocabulary?

Main point is some are pushy and actions or words can make myself not want to meet. Then some play games in say traveling and never visit if rare time I do host. The other scenario is was thinking of going to person that host but they were only able to hours later so not work. I shouldn't have to explain when in past had one to meet that I was at half asleep mode in communicate, that if I am not awake I can't give consent. Which is why not meet with that one.

I had figured to set one app as away so can sleep. I don't know if option on other apps. Otherwise a pain to logout and sign back in. 

Also gotten to where know if serious or just playing games. At some point have interest or not in meeting, but can't be sitting around waiting for many can't host or can't travel. Can seem at times one can mow lawn or shovel snow and not feel time wasted be it by someone 50 miles away or 5 miles that not want to host or travel. Many I find they can't travel or don't want to travel far. To put another way I try to be honest, but respectful if not interested.