You have just been pozzed

• 2 years later...

it would be verry exciting laying on my back and legs around him. then feeling him do everything in the letter. knowing he is about to cumm and knowing it is to late to stop him, so i would just enjoy him.

i would love to meet at a motel, then he breeds me right away, we can talk when im laying there full of his sperm, i would like him to cumm inside me every night for 7 days. leave me well bred. and pregnant like a woman

• 2 years later...

The allure of a toxic Poz cock unloading in my hungry boy hole is too much to bear...It's only a matter if time until I dump my PrEP and take multiple toxic Poz loads deep in my hungry hole...impregnation will occur...tick tock, tick tock.....🍆💦☣️🦂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Fuck this was so hot to read. The formality of it feels almost educational. As if someone was reading my last rites before the conversion is a fact. A corruptive poetry~

Fuck this made me horny and I want to see more of this!

1 hour ago, maryann said:

This is a great post.... I know goring forward, I'm going to be counting down ... every time I take a load...  Hoping I finally get pregnant ...

We’re so alike. My thoughts exactly 🦂🦂☣️☣️