Tricked

I am a straight guy with definite sub and dom fetishes.  I was on this dating website and for close to a month I was chatting with a mistress.  I was her little boy slave.  She finally wanted to meet me but said on her first meeting she just wanted to peg me.  I was intrigued.  Mistress asked if I'd be a good boy and listen exactly to what she says.  I of course said yes ma'am.  I was told to turn off my lights, blindfold myself and wait bent over my bed at 9pm that night so she could peg me with her strapon.  I did exactly as my sexy mistress wanted.  I heard my door open and close.  I didn't move an inch as was instructed. I didn't want her to leave me.  I felt her lightly brush my ass cheeks and then smack me real hard.  She was strong.  I felt cold liquid on my ass.  She was pouring lube on my hole for her strap on.  I had NEVER done this before and was so nervous.  Suddenly I felt her pushing her dildo in my hole.  Omg it felt so big, it felt so weird but mostly it felt not what I expected.  She picked up her pace and fucked me for quite a while.  I didn't fully understand how this was enjoyable for her but she was the boss.  Suddenly my mistress in a shockingly manly voice said fuck I'm gonna cum.  Horrifed I tried to stand up but those strong hands grabbed me and pushed me down.  I felt my so called mistress bury in and blow a massive load in my ass.  Suddenly she spoke again and said "I tricked you bitch.  I'm gonna pull my cock out of your Faggot ass and let you up.  Don't try anything cause I've videod this and taken pictures, and im assuming you don't want these released".  He pulled out and I just laid there in shock, feeling used and ashamed.  He left and I just went and showered for what felt like an eternity.

I am a sucker for these blindfolded anonymous encounters that overturned expectations.   So, what this cherry-popped straight guy will do now that he tasted a man fuck?  A repeat of his dom/sub cravings adventure?    

• Like 2