Anyone have a Private Gloryhole in UK?

DarkroomTaker

i advertise on doublelist.........also i have cards printed with pvtGH? and a burner cell number that i use for sex hookups.....i pass them out to guys i hookup with at the local ABS

Edited by Spermtank
forgot to check follow topic

• 1 month later...

I’ve only been ‘open for business’ for a couple of weeks or so, but it’s been pretty good so far.

I set up a dedicated profile on Grindr, and have had quite a few hits from those ‘blank’ profiles that I usually ignore: clearly straight guys or closet cases just looking for head. That’s been hot. On the downside, I’ve also had a lot of hits from other suckers, wanting to ‘help out’ or even masquerading as tops and then wanting to flip when they get here. I find that behaviour extremely annoying: build your own fucking gloryhole!

Another thing I’m trying to get my head round is that once guys find you, they expect you to be open whenever they want it, and can get a bit huffy if you’re not.  Although part of me loves the idea of being a total cumdump permanently on call, I do actually have a life and sometimes need to (and want to) leave the house. Believe it or not, there are also times when I am at home but simply can’t be bothered.  And once lockdown is fully lifted I’m far more likely to want to get my kicks at sex clubs and cruise bars again.

So yeah, it’s been a useful experiment, and I’ll certainly take it forward, but it’s not going to be a lifestyle changer for me.

• Like 2