Sweaty underwear kink

condomdrinker

Does anyone else like smelling a sweaty dick when they jerk off?  I LOVE draping a pair of underwear that reeks of cock and balls but not ass over my face when I jerk off.  One time i had a construction guy that fucked me anon and he pushed his over my face as he pounded my hole.  Fuck.  Hard thinking about it. 

I've also gotten them in the mail before.  Super hot. 

Edited by condomdrinker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/31/2021 at 4:09 PM, condomdrinker said:

Does anyone else like smelling a sweaty dick when they jerk off?  I LOVE draping a pair of underwear that reeks of cock and balls but not ass over my face when I jerk off.  One time i had a construction guy that fucked me anon and he pushed his over my face as he pounded my hole.  Fuck.  Hard thinking about it. 

I've also gotten them in the mail before.  Super hot. 

Just Lately, I changed my header Here, and BBRT to RunnerAss68. what is interesting, is that I have had a few guys request that I meet them for sex, after I do a run, because the sweaty jock, and possibly the slight smell of body Oder turns them on. I understand the kink, and it even kind of merges in with some of my fetishes. however I am big into Hygiene and being clean when I meet anyone for sex, just goes against my nature not to be clean. 

52 minutes ago, RunnerAss68 said:

Just Lately, I changed my header Here, and BBRT to RunnerAss68. what is interesting, is that I have had a few guys request that I meet them for sex, after I do a run, because the sweaty jock, and possibly the slight smell of body Oder turns them on. I understand the kink, and it even kind of merges in with some of my fetishes. however I am big into Hygiene and being clean when I meet anyone for sex, just goes against my nature not to be clean. 

I'm the same in that aspect.  Im super clean in hygiene so when someone wants to swap it's not easy.  

35 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

Their was this gorgeous red cub who would work out in tighty whities. He would strip down to them in them in the locker room, weigh himself, then head for the showers. Man I wish I had the nerve and the opportunity to take them. They looked like they smelled so good. 

I'm a hairy ginger...  But I don't do the gym or briefs

I gotta confess..... When I was a young lad at swimming classes. I used to get changed with the grown up men from the squash club, gym and badminton groups. I used to watch them go to the shower and I am ashamed to admit, but I stole used underpants that were sweaty and still warm. I would wear them in my bed at night after rubbing my nose in them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think I told this story in another post, but I was at the local sauna and a newbie comes in. Total hot, mid 20s blue collar, work boots, green vest and all. He made the mistake of dropping his black Hanes boxer briefs in the changing area and didn’t notice. Soon as he headed out to the spa area, I scooped them up and put them in my locker. Funny, because when he was leaving he was looking everywhere for them and couldn’t find him. Wonder what his wife/girlfriend was thinking when he came home with no underwear?

Needless to say they smelled fucking intoxicating and I beat of with them for a good week or so. Don’t judge me....

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

5 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I think I told this story in another post, but I was at the local sauna and a newbie comes in. Total hot, mid 20s blue collar, work boots, green vest and all. He made the mistake of dropping his black Hanes boxer briefs in the changing area and didn’t notice. Soon as he headed out to the spa area, I scooped them up and put them in my locker. Funny, because when he was leaving he was looking everywhere for them and couldn’t find him. Wonder what his wife/girlfriend was thinking when he came home with no underwear?

Needless to say they smelled fucking intoxicating and I beat of with them for a good week or so. Don’t judge me....

You aint judged bud, I am envious...

• Like 1

I love man smells in general! Sweaty dick, piss smell, ass smell. It's just all filled with testosterone and acts a bit like an aphrodisiac

Especially when it comes to straight guys 😉

I'm admitting to sneaking some socks and shorts off of unsuspecting hot straight dudes I drooled over when it was convenient in the past