Pozzed?

Hoping for some opinions.

So a few weeks ago i went for a hook up with a guy I was talking to on a dating app. He told me to wear a plug on the way over to him to get my ass open so he could get his tounge up. Once I got there he ate me for a good 20 minutes before we had protected sex, the condom was unbroken afterwards, I swallowed his load and left. When I got back I noticed some blood in my underwear but didn't think too much of it. 2 days later I was fine for most of the day but then over the space of an hour in the afternoon I started to get more and more sick, I had the worst fever of my life over the next 2 days before I started feeling better (on the first full day I went to the doctors and was given antibiotics).

I know the time periods between events are very short but i cant get out of my mind that it is HIV.

Thoughts on this would be helpful.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

I’d get tested if I was you. Highly unlikely you have HIV, but better to know! You’re not chasing, I presume?

Hard to find a place open in my area at the moment due to covid. Wasn't actively chasing at the time and the guy insists hes clean.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I thought the time between taking a hot load and getting the fuck flu was usually more than 3 days...  ?

It ordinarily is. But HIV acts differently in different people, whose immune systems may be in different conditions due to other factors; and the fact that there are lots of mutated strains out there means you can't really be sure of anything with out actual testing.

1 minute ago, BootmanLA said:

It ordinarily is. But HIV acts differently in different people, whose immune systems may be in different conditions due to other factors; and the fact that there are lots of mutated strains out there means you can't really be sure of anything with out actual testing.

Fair enough, I haven't actually experienced the fuck flu myself...  yet anyway.