COVID Guilt?

BlackDude

Where I live (rural, on an island) no one on the apps seems to be afraid of Covid despite tourists bringing it in over and over. Cases have stayed fairly low here throughout but never to zero and yet our little hospital only has a few beds.

It is depressing to be turned off by so many guys who choose ignorance and selfishness; I'll have a hard time wanting to fuck any of them when this is over. 

I suppose this is why I ultimately have come to prefer bathhouse sex because then I don't have to know anything about the ethics or values of the men and I can just objectify them. 

Wow, such insightful  posts. 

I'm not at particularly high risk , but have not had any hookups since last February. ( Last hookup was a sex party at Club Ajpinia in Berlin literally a day before lockown), If you've never been and like older men that place is an enjoyable friendly fuckfest.

OK, my bad there was that hot 40 y/o blond bi somewhat  DL man who I rimmed and swallowed his load and I begged to fuck him  outside on the beach on my beachtowel in October but that was outdoors on a windy day so that doesn't count . ( Maybe I forgot to mention that nice older otter that I blew while he sat under the tree reading a novel and patting my head on the same day at the beach a little later)            So last sex was October.

I'm getting randy and a little irritable. So I'm hoping to get a vaccine in the next three weeks because at this point I'm even thinking of fellating the bedposts.

It's comforting to see folks writing here that others are also getting COVID fatigue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

At first it didn’t slow me down as I figured I’m young and healthy and wouldn’t get it. But the problem was other guys weren’t willing to risk it which meant I started get less anon. I shifted to buds and repeats which also worked for a while til some of them cut back out of fear. I guess it’s always in the back of my mind like worrying about STDs and HIV but not enough to stop me from hooking up. I got Covid last fall...it was a super mild case for me so I guess maybe I have immunities to it now. I know it’ll be a while until I can get the vaccine but I’m still hooking up anon when I can but usually it’s buds and repeaters. I dunno if they’re worried about it or not...I don’t ask them about it...don’t want to raise the subject. With anon I usually don’t ask questions and just go for it...seems to be the same with those guys too...you take your chances.